Cambio is a market-leading supplier with a comprehensive offering for the entire healthcare and care chain. The goal is to offer the most innovative and cohesive solutions for regions and municipalities. We are growing continuously and now have about 700 employees in several countries. Cambio is certified by Great Place To Work and this year we placed in the top 15 list and received the award “Sweden’s Best Workplace 2020”!
Your position at Cambio
Are you a skilled Java Developer who wants to contribute to providing better healthcare for the future? This is an opportunity to become the third member of our Business Innovation team and to help shape the next generation of open healthcare platforms. Our mission is to create a new ecosystem to facilitate third party integrations so that we together can improve healthcare and the end-to-end care chain.
As a Senior Java Developer in our Business Innovation team you will work with:
- Reactive technology stack
- Large distributable systems
- Complex microservice architecture
- Greenfield platform without hard technology constraints
We use technologies including those listed above to provide solutions that fulfill the requirements of a challenging and continuously evolving domain like healthcare. In our team we are focused on building a next generation robust, efficient, trustworthy healthcare solution using open standards. We want to assure interoperability and that the power of data can be realized for the betterment of healthcare.
At Cambio, we encourage taking initiatives that contribute to the development of the company and ourselves. For us, it is important that you should have the opportunity to grow, both as a person and as an employee. Our culture is described through the words “Trust”, “Care” and “Together” which permeate everything we do.
As a person you are a humble and responsible team player who loves problem solving. You have a great interest in technology and are passionate about programming. You thrive in team environments but you are also able to take ownership and work independently.
- 3+ years hands-on experience in Java
- Extensive, hands-on experience using relational– or NoSQL –databases
- Good understanding of service oriented architectures, performance optimization techniques, and object-oriented programming
- Speaks and writes English fluently
- Degree in Computer Science or related field of study
Nice to have:
- Experience working on high–volume distributed systems
- Knowledge of healthcare standards and specifications (OpenEHR, FHIR)
- Experience developing with Spring Boot
- Experience developing with Reactive
- Experience in Kubernetes or other container platform solutions
- Experience in designing and developing microservice architectures
- Experience in test driven development
We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications, but we will only consider candidates who have the legal right to work in Sweden.
We screen the applications and hold interviews continuously so please send your application as soon as possible via the link.
We look forward to receiving your application!