- It is very easy to apply, you simply fill out this form (you can also find it below). Before you start, make sure you filled out this presentation, since you will need to add it to the form later. Prepare yourself by reading the questions of the form here!
- The application stays open throughout the year, so you can apply whenever it is suitable for you. You only need to apply once, we save your application in our Startup Bank (read more about that below).
- The new applications are reviewed every month by a group of experts from the corporate partners.
- During 2023 we will host four Pitch Days, in March, June, September and November.
- When the applications are reviewed the expert group will select interesting companies to move forward with, these companies will get an invitation to an upcoming Pitch Day.
- It will be possible to participate both physically and digitally. So don’t hesitate to apply, even you are located across the world from us.
PoC’s – Proof of Concept Projects
If the partners wishes to proceed the cooperation with a startup after they’ve seen the pitch, the partners will invite the startup to a follow up meeting and/or workshop.
Who can take part?
Any startup or small company with a dedicated team and innovations within the partners’ interest area. You can participate from anywhere in the world.
If you have applied before we already have your details from your last application. Therefore you don’t have to apply again, unless you want to update your info. The expert group will review applications from previous years as well.
If you are not selected? – The IndX Startup Bank
Sometimes the timing simply isn’t right, therefore we save all applications in the IndX Startup Bank.
In the application form you can choose if we can keep your application or not, you can also ask to be removed at any time. To do so, please contact Robin Eriksson.