We believe that innovative technologies are the key to combating climate change.One thing is clear: Business as usual is not an option. It is critical to act now to protect the climate while meeting the growing energy demand. The energy transition is a big change and challenge with much potential. We are looking to partner with impact companies, leveraging green and sustainable solutions to help us accelerate this transformation through the entire value chain. We need to produce more while using less, eliminate waste and optimize energy usage toward a circular economy.
We are looking for partners within:
- Energy usage, smart grids and smart energy management
- Smart materials, reusable/recyclable materials. Reduce the use of virgin materials, hazardous substances and chemicals.
- Charging solutions/smart material/storage of electrical energy.
- Reduction of water usage
- Transition to sustainable energy system
- Health and safety solutions
- Reduction of Co2 emissions
- Increase of reuse/recycling, minimization of waste
Autonomous machines and systems will not only be more efficient, but also keep humans safe from dangerous situations. Acting alone, in groups or in collaboration with humans, machines will perform tasks, learn new things and make their own decisions while the human role evolves from low level control to high level interaction. We are looking for solutions related to perception, data processing, reasoning and decision making. Autonomy for us is also solutions that enable faster product development.
- Smart low-cost sensors and solutions for object detection and recognition.
- Human machine interaction and high level control
- Simulation technology for training of AI to optimize machine performance for different conditions, predict future situations and perform what-if-analysis. Visualization through AR/VR within mission management.
- Development tools and methods for AI and Machine Learning
- Management and analysis of large data sets.
- Navigation, positioning and traffic management indoor, air, land or underwater.
Digital development will continue to fundamentally shape the new business landscape. We foresee an increasingly seamless integration of physical and digital elements including augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR). Already, we offer remote services and systems as well as digitized processes for production and service. Future connected and collaborating autonomous systems require our communication routes to stay smart and connected and at the same time safe, secure, robust and easy to monitor.
We have access to broad knowledge, but are looking for solutions with a competitive edge within:
- Cyber security and compliance to regulations
- Self organizing networks
- Low-cost guiding systems
- Software defined communication systems and networks
- 5G Technology