Linköping Science Park AB
583 30 Linköping
For billing details look further down on this page. NOTE: Do not send invoices to the address above.
Economy & invoices
Invoices by email
firstname.lastname@example.org Note: all email and invoices must be marked with ”FE-nr 147 and kund-ID DRT1015″
Invoices by post
Linköping Science Park
105 69 Stockholm
Note: Must be marked with FE-nr 147 and customer ID DRT1015 in the address field
Contact person for questions about invoices is Annie Ulvbane
VAT number / Tax id:
Publish information on linkopingsciencepark.se
Companies connected to Linköping Science Park can publish job openings, press releases, and information about events in linkopingsciencepark.se. This is a self-service offer, free of charge, included in the science park offers. To get an account, contact email@example.com.
Find your way to Linköping Science Park and Mjärdevi
Linköping Science Park includes several sites, where Mjärdevi is the biggest. Located next to Linköping University, about 5 km from the city center. See us on google Maps.
- Public Transport: You can find information about public transports on ostgotatrafiken.se.
- Cycling with Linbike. 200 electric bikes are distributed at 17 charging stations around the city and anyone can rent them directly via mobile. There are charging stations, such as outside the Central Station and the Mjärdevi Center. Read more and register at www.linbike.se
- Train: It is easy to get from ”Resecentrum”, Linköping railway station, to Mjärdevi using public transport or Linbike. Taxis are available right next to the travel center. It is about 7 km from the Travel Center and Mjärdevi.
- Car: The exit from E4 is signposted with Science Park. Then, just follow the further signposting. There is plenty of free parking spaces in Mjärdevi.
- Flight: Linköping City Airport has several daily connections to Amsterdam (Schiphol). It is around 7 km from the airport and Mjärdevi. We recommend a taxi between the airport and the Science Park.