Cambio is one of the Nordics’ leading suppliers in e-health with a comprehensive offering for the entire health and care chain. Our e-health solutions support healthcare professionals in their daily work and offer patients safer and more easily accessible care. We are proud to be an important part of Swedish healthcare. We are growing continuously and now have about 800 employees in several countries
With us, information security is a priority on the leadership’s agenda and crucial for maintaining competitiveness, profitability, and confidence in a challenging market. Cambio is certified in ISO 9001, 14001, 20000 and 27001.
Security is of strategic importance for Cambio, and Group Security leads and is accountable for safety at Cambio. Cambio delivers products and services that many healthcare & welfare providers depend on, and you can make a difference in security that affects our everyday life and societal resilience.
As the Security Risk Manager (SRM) of Cambio, you will be part of a team of highly skilled specialists and play a vital role in the Security risk management at Cambio. Your primary responsibilities will be to develop the Cambio Security Risk Management framework and continuously improve and adapt it as new requirements arise. To improve security awareness, you will lead and conduct employee risk workshops and trainings. You will be an essential link between all the business areas and work closely with the management team with great opportunities to create real change.
Besides the primary responsibility, you will take part in incident management and drive business continuity management.
You will work closely with your colleagues, leveraging each other’s expertise to support each other when needed and allowing the team members to further expand their security interests and expertise.
The SRM reports to the CSO/CISO, who reports directly to the CEO.
At Cambio, we encourage taking initiatives that contribute to the development of the company and ourselves. For us, it is important that you should have the opportunity to grow, both as a person and as an employee. Our culture is described through the words “Trust”, “Care” and “Together” which permeate everything we do.
To be successful in this role we think that you should be:
- Curious Continuously learn about the organization and the risks associated with Cambio’s business and the health care sector.
- Analytical The ability to analyse the organizations risks and provide guidance in seemingly challenging situations.
- Creative Natural creativity is an essential trait to develop new ways of working.
- Proactive We are developing cutting edge solutions within healthcare which provides new challenges to overcome, and we look for people who thrive at solving them, who can see risks and problems from different angles.
- Problem Solver Whatever you know today could be different tomorrow as security is constantly changing. Possessing strong security skills and intellectual depth along with a willingness to continually learn from others.
- And have, a high degree of people, communication, and presentation skills, as a major part of the role is working with different stakeholders on several levels.
- Experience of risk frameworks and/or standards such as ISO27001
- Experience of cooperation across larger organizations, from board members to technicians.
- B Sc in computer science or other relevant degree or equivalent knowledge and a M Sc with security focus, or equivalent knowledge
- Good communication skills in both Swedish and English
It’s a bonus if you
- Hold one or more professional information security certifications, such as CRISC, CISM, ISO27001 Lead implementer/Auditor, CISA, ITIL.
- Experience of working in a software development company, preferable Med-Tech
- Have practical experience in implementing security risk mgmt.
Place of employment: Primarily Linköping or Stockholm
At Cambio we value a healthy work-life balance, and to encourage that we apply a hybrid working-model. Together with your team you decide which days you work at the office. On the remaining days you can work remotely from home, but you are always more than welcome to work at the office too.
Scope: Full time
Other: We screen the applications and hold interviews continuously so please send your application as soon as possible via the link.
We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications, but we will only consider candidates who are located and have the legal right to work in Sweden. We will ask for verification during the process.