We at NIRA believe in making roads safer by developing sophisticated software solutions for passenger cars. The Road Surface Information platform is a family of products with a common aim of improving the safety and the comfort of our roads. The main input is data from millions of cars carrying NIRAs proprietary sensor fusion algorithm and the output is a complete view of the state of the road surface. Since the applications are often used in a mission critical environment, the level of quality has to be very high. We are now looking for a passionate and creative Cloud Developer to join us!
What you will do
Your daily work will involve tasks such as:
- Design, plan, develop new services
- Maintain and improve our current services
- Analyze existing and new data to enhance and create new services
- Support customer integrations
- Visualization to support customer use cases
Who are you
You enjoy working in a fast-paced growing market at the forefront of technology. As a person you are truly solution oriented – if there is information to be found, you’ll find it. Of course, you are also a real teammate. You listen, ask for help, support others, give feedback and interact with the team’s best in mind.
Your experience shall include object oriented and functional programming in preferably Java or Scala. To succeed in the role you need to have knowledge and experience in using CI/CD.
Other required qualifications:
- BSc degree or higher in engineering or computer science, or equivalent practical experience
- 4-5 years’ hands-on experience of design and implementation within application in cloud solutions
- Fluency in English
- At least basic knowledge in Swedish and willingness to learn more
Above this, it’s an advantage if you have experience or knowledge within:
- Agile working methods
- Test-driven development
- Data processing and data analytics experience
You are welcome to NIRA for who you are, no matter where you come from or what kind of mode of transportation you prefer. Our work on future services focus on all modes of transportation for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more diverse experience we have, the more brilliant we will be in charging towards a sustainable transportation system. The recruitment process will be on a continuous basis, which means that we might close the process before the set ending date. If this position is of interest – please do not wait to send us your application!