With a combination of research and development, UMS Skeldar offers advanced helicopter platforms for the defense industry and civil security. Together we create a culture focusing on Communication, Trust and Commitment. We like to do fun things together and we know that our team is our greatest asset. Here, our employees are encouraged to constantly develop and grow to their full potential.
Key words: System Safety, Systemsäkerhet, System Safety Engineer, UAV, RPAS, Requirements
You become part of the Engineering Management Office consisting of for example Systems Engineers, Configuration Managers and Requirement Engineers. We are now looking for a System Safety Engineer that can help us take the next steps in ensuring compliance with the latest regulatory and safety requirements.
In the role as System Safety Engineer you will:
- Perform system safety analysis for our Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS).
- Identify safety critical functions and components.
- Assist system engineers in the design work to meet system safety requirements.
- Develop safety mitigation strategies together with system engineers.
- Keep up to date on relevant regulations in the industry. Initiate and drive appropriate plans and actions.
- Develop processes and best practices in the area of systems safety.
Does it sound interesting? Apply today!
Are you the one we are looking for?
We place great importance on personal qualities for you to thrive in the role. We are looking for you who have the ability to collaborate, are self-propelled and a problem solver.
To succeed in this role, we see that you have a university degree in aerospace engineering or other relevant engineering discipline. As well as a minimum of 5 years of working experience in systems safety work within aerospace industry. Experience from working in unmanned and/or helicopter industry is meritious.
The position requires both English and Swedish in speaking and writing.
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company.
- High tech and market leading products in the unmanned industry.
- A familiar work culture characterized by spirit of cooperation and high commitment.
- A great chance to set the level and affect the how and the what within systems safety work.
- Workplace: Linköping.
- Type of employment: Full-time.
- Start: Immediately with regard to notice period.
- Travel: Occurs in the service.
For employment within UMS Skeldar, it is required that you will be approved in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act. For some roles with certain security-sensitive activities it may require certain citizenship.
We process applications on an ongoing basis. We look forward to your application!