We believe that you want to build software that contributes to the better good. Your software will save lives and make a difference in society.
You will be part of a self organizing team with a shared passion for technology that is responsible for the design, implementation, and quality of the product.
At Sectra you will be given the opportunity to put your skills to real use, challenge yourself, and make a difference within our society. And have fun doing it!
What’s in it for me?
We can guarantee you a challenging and rewarding position. You will be part of our cloud and automation journey that is just about to take off, we will also adapt our current product and develop new features to meet the expectations from our customers. As a software developer, you will for sure get to spend lots of time with your hands on the keyboard implementing smart solutions.
As a start, you will get a mentor to enable a smooth on boarding.
You will have the freedom to explore your own ideas. Every six weeks, a two-day “RAD Friday” is arranged. This will get you the opportunity to work on your own ideas and a result of this will end up in our products.
You will be part of an award-winning full-service software company and contribute to better healthcare for millions of patients worldwide. And have fun doing it!
At Sectra, you will:
- Get a mentor to enable a smooth onboarding.
- Work with highly skilled co-workers.
- Contribute to better healthcare for millions of patients worldwide.
- Be part of learning journey – we have a continuous drive to learn and excel.
- Have fun!
In this position, you will:
- Solve complex and interesting problems.
- Work with modern tools and solutions. We are currently adopting automation and cloud solutions in many areas.
- Be part of a team with joint responsibility for delivery and work in close cooperation with stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other teams to create a complete solution.
- Evolve our way of working – we can always make things better!
At Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. We expect you to have a relevant education, and also a sense of humour when appropriate. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- You love software development and new technology.
- At least three years of university education in engineering science or IT.
- Fluency in English and preferably Swedish.
- You value customer contact and thrive in a fast-paced technological environment.
- You have a sense of humour and love to fika!
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Have experience with C#, C++ and SQL
- Have experience in using Visual Studio, GIT and JIRA
- Have experience from agile way of working
- Don’t like to sit in unnecessary meetings, we prefer to think and develop software
Please make sure to attach
- Cover letter
- Transcripts/grades from university