As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
Product Development Unit Traffic Control, PDU-TC, is a Unit at Ericsson which is at the forefront of 5G development and is using many new technology concepts e.g. Cloud implementation and Artificial Intelligence. We are growing our organization with skilled persons with various experiences in software development.
For this position you will be part of the Packet Processing area in the 5G Radio Network. This job offers an exciting and challenging future where you as a developer will work in a team responsible for the products they develop, from early phases of ideas and drafts – all the way to customer delivery. It gives great opportunities to develop your knowledge within the field in a creative environment with stimulating tasks where one can make a difference.
- Participate in pre-design activities.
- Analyse, design and implement code.
- Analyse, design, implement and run of all tests needed.
- Do all needed documentation.
- Follow your feature all the way to customer activities making sure it works as encouraged.
- Handle customer feedback and fix bugs.
To be successful in the role you must have
- A personality that is positive, productive and creative.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- A team-spirit mentality to reach common goals together with your team.
- A need to strive to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Huge interest in developing your personal qualities and deepening your knowledge and career with us.
- MSc or BSc level in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or equivalent level of knowledge.
- Programming skills in object-oriented programming languages such as C or C++. Other programming languages are highly valuable as well.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English.
- Knowledge within any of the areas: Telecommunication, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Agile ways of working.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
If you have any specific questions about this role, please contact recruiter Stefan Vasiljevic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
You will report to: Product Development Leader.
Location for this role: Linköping, Sweden.
Last day to apply: As soon as possible.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.