NIRA Dynamics is at the forefront of embedded and cloud-based software products, providing cost-efficient, value-adding services to the global vehicle industry. Customers include some of the world’s leading car manufacturers, such as Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Volvo and Renault. With 100 co-workers, global presence and software running in over 70 million vehicles, NIRA Dynamics is a worldwide industry leader in our segment.
This is what you will do
During a regular week, you will coordinate the work in several projects, communicate with customers and stakeholders, and manage the project team to reach the set goals. You will solve any challenges and problems together with a motivated and competent team and bring in experts where needed, all in order to ensure project deliveries in time and with high customer satisfaction.
Your main responsibility will be:
- Activity and resource planning – set time estimates and evaluate the team capabilities.
- Organize and motivate the project team
- Ensuring customer satisfaction – a project is only a success if the customer is happy.
- Calculation of new projects and prognostication of current projects
- Monitoring progress and managing reports and essential documentation.
The team you will join is responsible for adaptation and integration of the products from NIRA to the customers vehicles using established processes and tools. We work daily with customers and partners all over the world. The team consists of systems engineers, project managers, technical leaders and test technicians. All with a high social level and great willingness to cooperate to achieve the team’s goals and solve any problems.
Who are you?
You are a communicative person who values building strong relationships with colleagues and partners. You know how to find win-win solutions by being a team player and focusing on common goals. You work according to a clear process, finishes what has been started and keep to deadlines. Structure is your mantra, but you also have the ability to question and challenge the way of working.
Other required qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years’ work life experience and some experience from project management.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Experience of working in organizations where technical development work has been carried out, preferably software development.
- Driver’s license.
- Fluency in English and Swedish, written and spoken.
Experience from managing customer relationship in an international context is meritorious, not a demand.
The selection process will be on a continuous basis, we therefore highly recommend you submit your application as soon as possible. To find out more about our company and all the great aspects of being a part of NIRA, take a look at our Culture Book, and visit our company website, LinkedIn and Facebook.