We are Signality, an innovative, deep tech and open sports and artificial intelligence company at the forefront of sports technology.
We use our patented computer vision technology and AI platform to give leagues, media, and rights holders access to next-generation sports data without costly infrastructure or manual work.
We have been constantly growing over the past years and our aim is to continue this trend by focusing on identifying the best strategy and executing it as a team. To make this happen and to follow this trajectory, we are searching for an analytical and innovative Platform Engineer experienced working in AWS to join our team.
What’s the job…
As a Platform Engineer, you will help architect, build, test, and deploy the end-to-end cloud solution. Your responsibility will be to develop and maintain the infrastructure code to support our various AI workloads. Your role may also include customer discussions, requirements analysis, and testing support.
- Create, test, and implement cloud computing services
- Perform software integration
- Assist with deployment of cloud-based infrastructures
- Oversee database management
- Bachelors degree or higher in computer science or a related field
- Experience scripting in Python programming languages
- Experience with cloud computing services Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with DevOps practices
- Experience with database management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our internal language is English, so there is no need to speak Swedish.
Awesome if you also have…
- Experience with other cloud computing services, such as Azure or GCP
- Experience with a IaC tool: Terraform, Pulumi, AWS Cloudformation
- Experience with serverless application modeling, using serverless framework, AWS cdk etc.
What we offer…
- A position upon which to develop further within the company
- An opportunity to take over responsibilities and follow own ideas
- To be part of a highly motivated, innovative, and dynamic team
- An exciting job field with great opportunities for personal development
- Partly remote working possibilities and flexible working hours