SICK is a world-leading supplier of sensors and sensor solutions for industrial applications. We are 11 000 employees in 50 countries and our headquarter is located in Freiburg, Germany. SICK in Linköping is an innovation center for Machine Vision and we are 80 committed employees with a big interest in image processing and visualization. For more than 35 years, our team at SICK Linköping has successfully developed and delivered software for technically leading products within the field of 2D and 3D vision, as well as system solutions for i.e. robot guidance and quality control.
- Do you have a passion for product marketing and project management?
- Are you looking for a challenge in an international company?
- How about being a part of the industrial revolution where smart cameras steer robots and helps saving natural resources by automation?
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team at SICK Linköping!
About the job
As our Marketing Coordinator you will coordinate the marketing activities for the Machine Vision product portfolio, with the overall goal of creating concepts and marketing packages. You will work closely with our Strategic Product Managers and Product Marketing Specialist and will have a central role supporting our colleagues around the world to convey the core values of our products and brand in their local market. You are reporting to the Head of the Business Unit and are included in the PM Management team.
Your tasks will more specifically be to
- Define, drive and follow up the annual marketing plan including budget
- Coordinate, define and drive communication and marketing campaigns
- Coordinate and drive the Product Launch Process in close collaboration with our Strategic Product Managers
- Organize PR packages for selected products (e.g. photos, images, press releases)
- Work in close collaboration with the Product Marketing Service teams at the headquarter in Germany and at the subsidiaries worldwide to deliver effective internal and external communications
- Brief and coordinate activities with marketing agencies and internal resources
- Coordination of publications in internationally leading machine vision media
We offer you
- To be a part of a global team with the possibility to act in an international environment where you will have contacts with people from all over the world.
- A wide role where you get full responsibility for coordinating the marketing activities and act as the local expert in marketing topics.
- A truly great place to work with a prestige less culture where we care about and help each other, focus on wellbeing, lifelong learning and engage in social activities together.
To be successful in the role you need a couple of years of previous experience from digital marketing and project management as well as a proven eye for layout, design and ability nail down the essence of the written word. You also need excellent skills in English, both written and in speech, as well as general good knowledge in digital tools and IT. You have a degree in communications, marketing or equivalent. If you also have experience from an international environment, B2B and have knowledge in analytics and other languages such as German, we will consider that to be extra positive.
We are looking for you who
- Are driven, proactive and independently ensures the progress within your area of responsibility.
- Have a structured way of working where you follow up on and keep track of the planning.
- Strive towards accuracy and high quality in work on a detailed level.
- Are outgoing and a good listener where you succeed in creating vital networks and really catch the essence of the business needs.
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively cross-functionally, cross-country and cross-cultural.
For more information, please contact:
Fredrik Nilsson, Head of Business Unit Machine Vision, 0705-510108
Charlotte Axelsson, HR Manager, 0739-209950
We are looking forward to your application no later than 2022-03-09!
At SICK in Linköping, we are very proud of being a healthy and attractive workplace. For many years, we have been elected as one of the best workplaces in Sweden according to the survey Great Place to Work, the latest award is from 2021. We work actively to reduce our climate footprint and we are active in various ways to contribute to the society and to increase diversity at our workplace.