Are you our new Software Developer?
Arriver™ will combine Veoneer’s pioneering leadership in sensing, safety and HMI with Qualcomm Technologies’ industry-leading low power/high performance semiconductors to deliver the ADAS/AD solutions that will form the core of this L1 to L4-level automotive systems development, starting with 2024 production.
Arriver’s unique, scalable, open platform will be designed to support driver acceptance, use, and reliability, and optimized to give OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers flexible and upgradable solutions that can be configured to support models across their offerings.
We are Vision Perception
At our technical center based in Linköping we are developing world class vision perception systems for customers worldwide. As a site, we work closely together to design, develop, and deliver an integrated, customized SoC and software stack platform to global automakers and Tier-1 suppliers.
We offer a workplace where you contribute to the development of cutting-edge technology that aims to enhance road safety through collaborative driving and to facilitate autonomous driving.
We are now in an expansive phase and are starting up a collaboration with Qualcomm. We are looking embedded software developers with a passion for test who can strengthen us.
Our cross functional agile teams consists of 5-8 members developing functions into our perception products. While each team member contributes with their own skills and experience, the team cooperates to perform the different steps in development.
What you’ll do?
- Software development for target HW in C and development tools in mainly python and C#
- Create automated tests for software and system level in C, C# and python
- Contribute to strategical work within the test and continuous integration domain
- Lead your own and your team’s work forward by exploring new ideas and by experimenting for the benefit of the product, for the team, and for yourself
- Influencing the product and your work by giving input to the product backlog and by selecting your team’s tasks for upcoming sprints
- Develop your and the organization’s expertise within a certain technical domain via Communities of Practice
You will be working together with specialists in a variety of technical domains in order to deliver one of our most central system functions, e.g. Vehicle, Pedestrian and Cyclist Detection, Lane and Road Boundary Detection, and Traffic Sign and Traffic Light Detection.
With us you get inspiring and sharp colleagues who like what we do and have fun at work. Each team have the possibility to work when we are at our best with flexible hours and in its own team room. We take care of our well-being with generous health and fitness reimbursements, access to an office gym and social activities including ‘fika’ and After Work. You get the chance to work with something meaningful and at the same time develop yourself.
What you’ll bring:
To succeed in this position, we think you have:
- A Master of Science in computer science or equivalent area
- A strong software development profile and great interest in programming
- Knowledge and skills in test methods, test frameworks and Continuous Integration
- Experience in applying image- and signal processing methods or machine learning principles is meritorious
- Experience from other leading edge and inventive tech companies within software development is meritorious
- High motivation, curiosity and a positive “can do”-attitude
You are fluent in English and preferably Swedish.
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
We’re building the future of automotive tech, but we’re also building our team’s expertise and future opportunities. That means not just giving people unique opportunities to work on incredibly interesting, challenging, and rewarding projects, but also providing them counsel, coaching, and mentoring.