UMS SKELDAR is a joint venture between Saab and UMS AERO Group. Our portfolio includes two unmanned helicopters to support marine, military, and public safety operations. We have a fast-paced, dynamic, and international work environment with an entrepreneurial spirit. At UMS Skeldar you get the unique chance to leave your footprint within our organization with fast reaction times and high commitment.
You become part of the System & Software Design team, consisting of around 20 employees, within Systems Engineering, Software Engineering and System Testing.
In the position as an Electrical Systems Engineer, the main task is to contribute to the development of the V-200 platform, more specifically you will:
- Design of the electrical system.
- Breakdown and define requirements for the electrical system.
- Issue, review and evaluate design documentation.
- Provide technical support to the production line.
- Communicate with suppliers on a technical level.
The position offers a varied and stimulating work with a high-tech product in an industry that is growing fast. If you also like to share your knowledge to your colleagues and the organization, this position will suit you well.
Does it sound interesting? Apply today!
Are you the one we are looking for?
We place great importance on personal qualities for you to thrive in the role. We are looking for you with an ability to work together, a problem solver with a self-driven attitude.
For this position, we are looking for an experienced System Engineer who wants to take the next step in their carrier and develop within the UAS area.
You have university degree within electrical or mechatronic design and good knowledge within electronic design. It´s extra meritorious if you have experience in electrical fault isolation, knowledge of instrumentation system and Matlab. Knowledge of aerospace cooling systems, fuel systems and lighting systems is also meritorious.
The position requires both English and Swedish in speech and writing.
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company.
- A dynamic workplace where no two days are the same.
- A high-tech product that is currently at the forefront of the market.
- A familiar work culture characterized by spirit of cooperation and high commitment.
- An international environment with two sites and customers from all over the world.
- Workplace: Linköping.
- Type of employment: Full-time.
- Start: Immediately with regard to notice period.
- Travel: Occurs in the service.
For employment within UMS Skeldar, it is required that you will be approved in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act. For some roles with certain security-sensitive activities it may require certain citizenship.
We process applications on an ongoing basis. We look forward to your application!
Key words: Electrical System Engineer, Electrical, System Engineer, Fuel Systems, Lighting System, Cooling System, UAV, Aerospace.