We are looking for a talented and motivated Digital Signal Processing developer to strengthen our DSP Framework group in making new cutting-edge products. This is the perfect way to combine your interests in math and music, so join the Rock & Roll Scientists at Softube in Linköping, Sweden and help us develop the highest quality audio processing software out there! Softube is a dynamic, fast-growing company on a mission to find the best way to make music with a computer, using our scientific wizardry and our love for music.
Position Details and Application
The position is full-time, on-site at Softube headquarters in Linköping Sweden, and we would like to fill this position as soon as possible. EU citizen applicants are very welcome, many of our current employees are from other countries than Sweden, and English is spoken at the office. Women are underrepresented in the Softube team, so we would like to encourage female applicants.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ”DSP Framework Developer”. The email should include, or link to, your CV and cover letter. A selected number of applicants will be called to an interview, those applicants will be contacted by email. The last date to apply for this position is 27th of September 2021.
- Implementation and development of algorithms for use in real-time audio processing software
- Development of software tools used for implementing audio processing algorithms
- Maintenance and long-term development of Softube’s signal processing framework
- Great signal processing skills
- Experience with Matlab, Scilab, Octave, or similar computational software
- Experience with programming in general
- Relevant University degree
- C++ experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of analogue circuits and components
- Knowledge and experience in modelling of non-linear systems
- Knowledge and experience in music production
- Knowledge and experience of sound synthesis
- Knowledge and experience of the music software industry, plug-ins & DAW:s
- Technically skilled and talented
- Structured and meticulous
- Able to cope with difficult problems on your own
- Fluent in English
- Good at reading and understanding technical documentation
Softube was founded by Oscar Öberg in 2003 and consists today of over fourty people, headquartered in Linköping, Sweden.
Softube develops both hardware and software for musicians, producers, and engineers, often in partnership with big-brand partners such as Marshall, Universal Audio, and Solid State Logic, with an intense focus on sound quality.