As a part of our DevOps team you will have the opportunity to change and improve the way we build & deliver. As Cambio is growing we frequently get new demands to support new technologies.
As a DevOps engineer, you will be a part of a team that supports the DevOps transformation of Cambio. You will be working with developing frameworks and tools to improve our delivery pipeline. As a team, we are on a journey not only to modernize and transform our development infrastructure but also to transform our development culture. You will be working close with other teams located in both Sweden and Sri Lanka.
At Cambio, we encourage taking initiatives that contribute to the development of the company and ourselves. For us, it is important that you should have the opportunity to grow, both as a person and as an employee. Our culture is described through the words “Trust”, “Care” and “Together” which permeate everything we do.
Cambio is a market-leading supplier with a comprehensive offering for the entire healthcare and care chain. The goal is to offer the most innovative and cohesive solutions for regions and municipalities. We are growing continuously and now have about 700 employees in several countries. Cambio is certified by Great Place To Work and this year we placed in the top 15 list and received the award “Sweden’s Best Workplace 2020”!
You are dedicated to optimizing and simplify our delivery pipeline and the underlying infrastructure in close collaboration with the rest of the organization. As a DevOps engineer you have an eye for solving the problems at the right place. As a person, you are analytical, humble and enjoy taking responsibility. In our team, we like new technology, so we hope your share that passion with us.
We also expect you to have several of the competences below:
- Expertise in software development infrastructure services such as Bitbucket, Sonarqube, Artifactory and Grafana.
- Experience on automated deployment and configuration of infrastructure using tools such as Packer, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet and Chef.
- Knowledge on Docker orchestration with products like Kubernetes or Openshift.
- Experience working with pipelines such as Jenkins build pipelines.
- Tool writing skills using Groovy, Python or similar.
- Knowledge within software configuration management.
- Experience in coaching and teaching others in your area of expertise.
- Experience working with build systems like Gradle, NPM.
- Understanding of software development, preferably with experience as a software developer.
- Git knowledge and related tooling.
Place of employment: Linköping
Scope: Full time
We screen the applications and hold interviews continuously so please send your application as soon as possible via the link. We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications, but we will only consider candidates who has the legal right to work in Sweden. We will ask for verification during the process.