Customer obsession is one of the core values at Sectra. Delivering an above and beyond customer experience is an important part of who we are as an organization. Recognizing the growth of our business and the need to continue driving our customer experience effort in a meaningful and efficient way, Sectra Medical Education is building a new Customer Success Manager team.
What is a Customer Success Manager?
As a Customer Success Manager you put the customers at the forefront of your attention, always knowing what they are working on, what goals they have, and what they hope to achieve with our solution.
Equipped with this information, you will foster short- and long-term success by proactively solving problems before they even know they are there. You will pitch new ideas for how they can use the solution in the best way ensuring they get a great experience. Their success is your success, and the more you invest in their needs and goals, the more successful you will be in this position.
You will complete a variety of tasks that helps create a mutually beneficial relationship with the customers from pre-sales to post-purchase. This includes aligning different parts of the organization to maintain a proactive delivery and planning.
As part of the Customer Success team, you will be at the heart of things and will collaborate closely with both the sales team and the product team, to constantly innovate and optimize our ways of working to continue to offer a superior product. Their success equals your success, and the more you can invest in their needs and goals, the more successful you’ll be in this position.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Advocating for Sectra – a positive reputation will not only keep your customers satisfied, but it will also encourage them to refer us to their peers.
- Onboarding new customers and ensuring they get the best possible start.
- Training customers in using the platform, Sectra Education Portal, ensuring they get a best-in-class experience and service.
- Proactively checking in with and meeting customers to ensure they stay on track to successfully reach their goals.
- Working to create loyal customers instead of one-time users.
- Keep track of and analyze customer data to ensure full adoption and follow up renewals together with the sales team.
- Significant travel opportunities and expectations as we are present in over 50 countries
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- Customer-centric mindset with a consultative nature.
- Ability to quickly build long-term relationships and trust.
- Clinical anatomy and/or teaching experience. Medical IT experience is seen as an asset.
- Previous customer-facing experience.
- Active listening and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to drive many tasks and projects at the same time.
- Organized and ability to work well independently, while also being a humble team player.
- Strong proactive communication, written and verbal skills.
- Fluency in English is required. Additional languages are seen as an asset, preferably Spanish.
- Have experience of other cultures.
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd.
At Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn. We expect you to have a strong educational background and a proven track record of success, but also a sense of humor when appropriate. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
Please make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and transcripts/grades from both university and gymnasium/ upper-secondary school in your application.
We will review applications on an ongoing basis so please send us your application as soon as possible. The position might be filled before the last application date. Our goal is for the right candidate to start this position as soon as possible.