Would you like to be a part of our journey to create a world unique “Globe in 3D” based on satellite imagery? Would you like to work with cutting edge technology in a global organization? Join us!!
Maxar is a trusted partner and innovator in Earth intelligence and space infrastructure. We deliver disruptive value to government and commercial customers to help them monitor, understand and navigate our changing planet, deliver global broadband communications and explore and advance the use of space. Our unique approach combines decades of deep mission understanding and a proven foundation of commercial technology to deliver solutions with unrivaled speed, scale and cost effectiveness.
Would you like to be a part of our journey to create a world unique “Globe in 3D” based on satellite imagery? Would you like to work with cutting edge technology in a global organization together with highly competent colleagues? Do you have previous experience and a proven track record of business development of advanced software solutions? This might be the position for you!
We are now looking for our next Business Developer in 3D.
This is your new challenge
As our Business Developer 3D, you will:
- Be responsible for identifying, assessing, and developing new business opportunities for Maxar’s geospatial 3D technologies on international Public sector and Enterprise markets.
- Support customer engagements with subject matter expertise in Maxar’s 3D technologies, from both a business and technology perspective.
- Work with R&D (Linköping), Product Management and Sales teams to analyze opportunity requirements, design solutions and shape opportunities based on Maxar’s 3D technology.
- Utilize your in-depth understanding of geospatial 3D technology and government and commercial market requirements, to expand Maxar’s 3D business footprint.
- Support Sales and Marketing in the development of presentations, press releases, product workshops, training workshops, etc.
You will report directly to the Senior Director, 3D Business Development, and work closely with R&D (Linköping), Sales, Business Development, Product Management, and Account Management teams. In addition, you will engage with Legal, Strategy, Finance and Operations teams. The position includes international travel occasionally.
Who you are
- The right candidate will have a master’s degree in computer science or equivalent technical competence.
- You have 3+ years’ experience and a proven track record in sales and business development of sophisticated enterprise software solutions towards public sector and enterprise on international markets.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, and can deliver strong presentations.
You are a person with high engagement and a drive to be successful in the tasks you are engaged in. You understand that teamwork is the key to success but are at the same time able to work independently. You understand the importance of being able to change plans and priorities when needed and are accurate and structured as a person.
To be successful in the position you also enjoy meeting new people and building business relationships.
Advantage but not a requirement
- Experience from Geospatial 3D, Terrain Data/Earth Imagery, GIS and/or AI/ Machine Learning markets.
- Experience of acting within a large matrix organization.
Welcome to register your application today but no later than the 22th of May 2022 at www.sententiarekrytering.se For more information please contact Jan Hellström, 0706-15 03 44 or Eva Andersson, 0706-15 32 30, Recruitment consultants at Sententia Rekrytering & Konsult.
This is us
Maxar is a leading Space Technology and intelligence company. We unlock the promise of space to help governments and businesses solve problems on Earth and beyond.
From our office in Ebbe Park Linköping, Maxar serves the global professional geospatial market with world-leading 3D geodata, 3D visualization solutions and 3D image processing solutions. We’re building the Globe in 3D: providing decision-makers and analysts with the entire world in highly accurate, immersive 3D models for telecommunications, emergency response and defense and intelligence. We are about 90 employees in Linköping but 4500 world wide. https://explore.maxar.com/maxar-sweden-careers