We are looking for highly motivated people for various positions to strengthen our growing team within cybersecurity. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment with talented colleagues and being challenged with complex problems – then this is for you!
Sectra is a leading managed security service provider (MSSP) for critical security in energy and water supply, and the process industry. Sectra is an innovative, dedicated partner for operations in critical infrastructure. In close partnership with our customers, we can add capability that increases operational reliability that thereby supports the work in providing security-critical services without interruption. Sectra works closely together with our customers to design a balanced security approach over time, adapted to the risk level and risk appetite of the operations.
In this position, you will:
- Solve complex and interesting problems with driven colleagues
- Get a chance to use different programming languages and frameworks
- Evovle our way of working – we can always make things better!
- Develop state-of-the-art software for network monitoring
At Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. We expect you to have a strong educational background and a proven track record of success, but also a sense of humor when appropriate. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- Swedish citizenship and fluent in both English and Swedish
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in engineering or IT with an excellent academic record
- At least 5 year programming experience (including university)
- Experience from Linux or UNIX systems
- Curiosity about new technology and a strong problem solver
- Willingness to improve and eager to learn, as well as sharing your knowledge with those around you
- You value quality and know what it means to delivery high-quality work
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Speak more languages than those required above
- Knowledge in continuous integration/development and virtualization (docker, virtualbox)
- Knowledge and experience of IP networks
- Enthusiastic interest in IT security
- Have experience of other cultures
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd
Please make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and grades from both university and gymnasium/ upper-secondary school in your application.
Contact Hiring Manager
If you have any questions about this job, don’t hesitate to contact:
Andreas Björklund, Operations Manager, Sectra Communications
Phone: +46 (0)704329693
Read more about working at Sectra
Our goal is for the right candidate to start this position as soon as possible.
Sectra Communications provides security solutions to ensure that organizations and individual users can meet their continuous need for secure communications. Users include European defense ministries, government authorities, and other critical functions of society. Our solutions are approved at national levels and by the EU and NATO, and pave the way for communications that will lead to a more secure and stable world.