LoRa in Mbed – seminar and workshop
9 November, 08:30-12:00
Are you working with embedded systems or IoT devices? Are you familiar with ARM Mbed? We are following up our “Build with Mbed – Exploring LoRa” webinar with a combined breakfast seminar and workshop on how to develop a LoRa application in the ARM Mbed Environment.
The LoRa low power wide area networking solution is gaining space. It is being used in a wide range of applications. More hardware solutions supporting LoRa are available and the cost is decreasing. But how to effectively create a LoRaWAN application running on the HW? What tools and methods are available, and how should the application be configured for the LoRaWAN network?
Join Etteplan and partners for a workshop where we explore the powerful combination of LoRa and ARM Mbed!
You will learn:
- How to setup and use Mbed as your development environment
- Basics of LoRaWAN and how to build a LoRa application in Mbed
- What kind of HW is availabe to support LoRa applications
- How to setup your LoRa application both for privat and public networks.
You will get:
- Mbed enabled LoRa development kit
- Connection to a public LoRaWAN network (for a limited amount of time)
The event consists of presentations followed by a hands-on workshop. The first part is suitable for product managers, R&D managers and developers. The hands-on part more for software engineers, application developers or anyone interested in learning how to create a LoRa based appllication.
- Introduction to Arm Mbed, Jan Jongboom, ARM
- HW solutions for LoRa application, Marcus Woxulv, ST
- Public LoRaWAN network in Sweden, Martin Edofsson, Blink Services
- LoRa in Arm Mbed, Hans Winzell, Etteplan
10:30 Hands-on workshop
- Creating a LoRaWAN application in Mbed
- Connecting to private and public LoRaWAN network
12:00 end of event