For those joining from the United States: October 25, 2022. 9:30–11.am EST
For those joining from Sweden: October 25, 2022. 15:30–17:00 CEST
Location: Microsoft Teams
You are invited to attend the U.S.-Sweden ESG, Fintech, and Innovation Roundtable hosted by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the Government of Sweden.
The purpose of the roundtable is to share and deepen an understanding of both the United States’ and Sweden’s approach to ESG, with a special focus on innovation, fintech, and emerging technologies.
Attendance is by invitation only. Closed to press.
| 9:30 – 9:40am EDT
- Patrick Zimet, International Trade Specialist, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Mattias Frumerie, Climate Change Ambassador, Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs
- Johanna Fager Wettergren, Head of Sustainable Finance, The Financial Supervisory Authority of Sweden
|9:40 – 10:10am EDT
- James Whetstone, Special Assistant to the Director of the Greenhouse Gas Measurements Program, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Judson Berkey, Chair, Sustainable Finance Working Group, Institute of International Finance; and Managing Director, Group Head Engagement and Regulatory Strategy, Chief Sustainability Office, UBS
- Kristina Wyatt, Deputy General Counsel, SVP, Global Regulatory Climate Disclosure, Persefoni
|10:10 – 10:40am EDT
- Ylva Strander, Head of Department, Vinnova (Swedish Public Agency for Innovation)
- Klas Malmén, Coordinator, Innovation Centre at the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority
- Mark Sanctuary, Researcher and Vice Director, The Sustainable Finance Lab, IVL, the Swedish Environmental Research Institute
|10:40 – 10:55am EDT
- Moderated by Patrick Zimet, International Trade Specialist, U.S. Department of Commerce
|10:55 – 11:00am EDT
- Paul Thanos, Director, Office of Finance and Insurance Industries, U.S. Department of Commerce
For more information, please contact Patrick Zimet at firstname.lastname@example.org
Declaration of interest: email@example.com