See the live stream here
India is expected to become the world’s fastest growing large economy this year and is projected to become the third largest by 2030. With demographics that supports this, with a growing workforce, India offers immense potential for Swedish businesses to invest, grow, and diversify.
Team Sweden – comprising of the Embassy of Sweden in New Delhi, the Consulate General in Mumbai, Business Sweden, the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in India, Sweden India Business Council, Invest India, and the Embassy of India in Stockholm – invites you and your company to participate in a Time for India breakfast seminar in Linköping on 5 September 2023.
During the seminar, we will provide you with a taste of India’s dynamic business environment, investment prospects, and growth potential. Drawing from the recent Business Climate Survey conducted amongst Swedish companies already established in India, you will gain insights into the expanding collaboration between India and Sweden, as well as the bilateral agreements within the innovation landscape. Additionally, we will provide an update on the ongoing discussions surrounding the Free Trade Agreement between the EU and India.
Following the seminar, you will have ample opportunity to engage with us and address any specific inquiries you may have regarding India, your market entry strategy, and how your company can become an integral part of the growing India-Sweden business community.
- 08.30 – Breakfast
- 09.00 – Seminar
- 10.00 – Mingle
- Tanmaya Lal, Ambassador of India to Sweden
- Jan Thesleff, Ambassador of Sweden to India
- Cecilia Oskarsson, Trade Commissioner of Sweden to India, Business Sweden
- Sara Larsson, General Manager of Swedish Chamber of Commerce India
- Per-Arne Wikström, Head of Office of Science & Innovation, Embassy of Sweden in New Delhi
- Markus Lundgren, Economic Counsellor, Embassy of Sweden in New Delhi
- Robin Sukhia, Secretary General and President of Sweden India Business Council
- Fredrik Larsson, Digital Strategist & Communication Manager, Linköping Science Park
Main topics for discussion
- India Business Climate: Key insights from 2023’s Business Climate Survey
- Advantage India: Demography, Make-In-India and Sourcing potential
- India Start-ups Coming of Age: Innovation, Start-up ecosystems, R&D
- De-Carbonization: Sustainability and Green transition
- Facilitating Seamless Trade: EU-India FTA negotiations, EU-India Trade and Technology Council, Team Sweden roadmap for removing obstacles
Time for India is organised by: Embassy of Sweden in New Delhi, Consulate General of Sweden in Mumbai, Business Sweden, Swedish Chamber of Commerce India, Sweden India Business Council, Invest India, and Embassy of India in Stockholm