The SciLifeLab and Wallenberg National Program for Data-Driven Life Science (DDLS) is a national 12-year research program that involves 11 partner organizations, collaborators nationally and internationally, the Swedish life science community, industry, healthcare, and other stakeholders in society at large.
During the program, more than 250 PhD students and 200 postdocs in academia and industry will be recruited to facilitate collaborations across sectors and disciplines. The DDLS academic and industrial PhD students and postdocs will all be enrolled in the DDLS Research School promoting acquisition of high competence and skills. This is to meet the future needs within data-driven life sciences, industrial R&D, health care and society. The DDLS Research School will be launched in 2024.
Now, both well established companies, small and medium-sized enterprises, within the data-driven life science sector as well as academia, are invited to partake in this event and contribute to the future of the program.
The aim of this event is to:
- Inform about the program and KAW donation letter that specifies industrial PhDs and Postdocs.
- Inform about the DDLS Research School, timeline and recruiting models for industrial PhDs.
- Engage industry in the DDLS Program (e.g., being part of the DDLS review committees and involved in decisions and other types of evaluations regarding the DDLS research school).
- Discuss how industry would like to contribute to the the DDLS Research School and the program.
- Presentation of the DDLS program
- Overview of the DDLS Research School
- Recruitment Models for DDLS PhD Program – Academia & Industry
Register as soon as possible but no later than November 28th.