Cambio is a market-leading supplier with a comprehensive offering for the entire healthcare and care chain. The goal is to offer the most innovative and cohesive solutions for regions and municipalities. We are growing continuously and now have about 800 employees in several countries. Cambio is certified by Great Place To Work and we are placed in the top 15 list and have received the award “Sweden’s Best Workplace” 2020 and 2021!
With this position you will have the responsibility to design, build and maintain the release process at Cambio and have a key position to establish a modern way of working for release management!
You will be a part of a service journey and have great possibility to influence next generation of Cambios health care solution.
The Release Management capability will plan and coordinate how Cambio’s systems and services change to support evolving business needs. It is the process of coordinating the internal and external change through all environments where they can finally be consumed by end-users. The primary goal of release management is to ensure that the new functionality is released to end users according to policy and agreement with customers.
The Cambio Release Manager role is responsible for developing and embedding the Service Release capability within Cambio. Having designed and embedded the process, the Release Manager will then be responsible for managing and continuously improving the capability.
As a member of the new Release Management function, there will be an opportunity to be part of building the team, establish and develop the process as well as innovating the way the organization interacts with the Change Management process.
Release Management capability including (but not limited to):
- Design, implement, operate, and improve the Release Management process
- Plan and coordinate different kind of releases
- Generate reports regularly on associated KPIs.
- Monitor and report on process performance and make suggestions for improvements where possible
- Facilitate the Release process, ensuring effective communication, time planning, and build strong maintenance over time
At Cambio, we encourage taking initiatives that contribute to the development of the company and ourselves. For us, it is important that you should have the opportunity to grow, both as a person and as an employee. Our culture is described through the words “Trust”, “Care” and “Together” which permeate everything we do.
As a person, you are eager to learn and grow your capital of knowledge. A good communicator, outgoing as well as comfortable with stakeholder management interacting with all levels of management. You are both solution and service-oriented, decisive and used to weigh in different perspectives on situations and decisions. You seek to be a team player, even though you possess your own measure of authority.
You enjoy being efficient, engaged, flexible, innovative, and work in a global context.
- 5+ of experience in driving and being responsible for release management
- Certified in any of ITIL v3 or v4
- Solid understanding of ITIL release process
- Documented experience of implementing ITIL processes on a broader scale within an organization
- Experience from Enterprise production deliveries
- Experience of Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline (CI/CD)
- Experience in working with DevOps and Agile methodologies
It’s a bonus if you
- Have been operating in an international enterprise organization
- Have experience from other ITIIL processes
- Have experience from Jira ITSM tool (JSM)
- Have experience from a Product and Service provider within the health care sector
Place of employment: Stockholm or Linköping
At Cambio we value a healthy work-life balance, and to encourage that we apply a hybrid working-model. Together with your team you decide which days you work at the office. On the remaining days you can work remotely from home, but you are always more than welcome to work at the office too.
Scope: Full time
Form of employment: Permanent employment, 6 months trial period
Other: Please note that due to the summer holidays, we will start reviewing your application from week 32 and will get back to you as soon as possible
We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications, but we will only consider candidates who are located and have the legal right to work in Sweden. We will ask for verification during the process.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Read more about us here!
Are you interested in Cambio but you don’t feel that this position is the perfect match? Check out our other open positions at the career site here!