In Toyota Material Handling Europe, we have 13,500 colleagues passionate about supporting companies of all sizes with todays and tomorrow’s Material handling challenges. Because we know that our business and our industry are essential and sometimes even critical for you, for daily life and society at large. In our Headquarters in Mjölby and Gothenburg, Sweden and Willebroek, Belgium, in our Sales companies across Europe or in our Factories in France, Italy and Sweden, you can be part of an extraordinary journey. And together we will Move the world towards easy and sustainable.
Time for you to make a MOVE!
We are now looking for the key individual and ambitious professional who will be a fundamental player in the Patent organization. In this position you will oversee Toyota Material handling Manufacturing Sweden patents reporting to TMHE Patent Coordinator.
As a Patent Engineer you will be part of our Technology Administration Office, a European office with international view, perspective, and organization. The office contributes to technological innovation, setting patent strategy and targets according TMHE Business, supporting the development of new patents and monitoring the competitors’ activities. As ambassador for an Intellectual Property and more sustainable culture in the overall R&D transformation the position will require travel, primarily within Europe.
- Act as reference person for patent in Toyota Material Handling Europe R&D in Sweden
- Promote Intellectual Property culture inside Toyota Material Handling Europe R&D
- Guarantee the development of new patent fulfilment interacting constantly with R&D people and IP Consulting
- Evaluate and assess inventions for further handlingTechnical searches
- Carry out competitors Surveillance (prevent TOYOTA using thetechnology/invention of third parties and vice versa)
- Produce periodical reporting for R&D Management and Supplies
- Use of patents tool
- Experience in R&D office, as technical/researcher or innovation specialist
- Strong ability to work in multidisciplinary and diverse teams
- Ability to work independently
- You enjoy working hands-on and have a solution-oriented approach
- Previous experience as patent engineer is a merit
- Fluent in both written and spoken Swedish and English
- University degree in engineering 3-5 years
In a rapidly growing high-tech industry in fast transformation, TMHE is stable, global and influential. We offer a dynamic, diverse, and welcoming local work environment where you always act within an international context. An on boarding program will be prepared for you. The position is in Mjölby, Sweden but possibility to work remote a few days per week is a natural part of the deal, so is an attractive benefit package and a yearly bonus.
Please send your application, containing Curriculum Vitae and application letter in English no later than December 3rd 2023. We screen continuously, so do not miss out on this opportunity!
For more information on the job, please contact: Lucia Pietrocola, Patent Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org