Are you our new Operational Excellence Team Lead?
As Operational Excellence Team Lead you are accountable to ensure operational excellence within Perception Core, by establishing a capable, accountable, effective, agile & healthy organization & way-of-working. You will be part of the Perception organization reporting directly to Director Perception Development.
You will lead the operational excellence work, together with the operational excellence team and other contributors, to ensure improvements to organization, development flow & effectiveness.
You will define how to interface the organization, to ensure relevant input, alignment and collaboration.
You will support Director Perception Development via your direct accountability as well as acting as an engaged & contributing member to his/her management team.
Arriver™ is a new software unit and brand, fully focused on developing perception, fusion and drive policy software for the next generation cars. It will deliver an open, scalable and flexible architecture solution running on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Ride™ System on a Chip (SoC) platform. Arriver™ has 800 people in five countries – China, Germany, Romania, Sweden, USA – and builds on more than a decade of experience in active safety software development.
In Sweden we are situated in Linkoping, Stockholm and Gothenburg with around 400 colleagues.
What you’ll do?
- Ensure an effective development flow in Perception Core (from stakeholder request to end of product lifecycle) by:
- Designing a framework for monitoring the organization’s effectiveness & health
- Defining and refining a state-of-the-art way-of-working, and to make it fulfill and/or improve global Arriver standards/processes
- Documenting and educating in the overall way-of-working
- Ensure a fit-for-purpose organization for Perception Core by:
- Designing and refining the organizational structure required to meet market needs
- Defining and refining the roles needed for an effective and efficient organization
- Influence organizations in the eco system surrounding Perception Core to fit our common purpose
- Define requirements on other service organizations to ensure that their processes/tools support the Perception Core development flow
What you’ll bring:
To succeed in this position, we think you have:
- An ability to formulate a long-term wanted position and strategies to get there
- A strong inner drive to develop as a servant leader/coach & improve the system
- Ability to understand complex systems (technically and organizationally) and derive necessary and sufficient actions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to bring together a common view
- A Master of Science degree in relevant area
- 5-10 years leadership/coaching experience in relevant field
You are fluent in English and preferably Swedish.
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Arriver appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
Location: Linköping Science Park
Last application date: 2022-03-03
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting date: According to agreement
Recruiting managers: Carl Vegfors, email@example.com or Marcus Lundagårds, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact information: Marcus Lundagårds, 070-65 87 385, email@example.com
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 – 30 94 00.