In Toyota Material Handling Europe, we have 13,500 colleagues passionate about supporting companies of all sizes with todays and tomorrow’s material handling challenges. Because we know that our business and our industry is essential and sometimes even critical for you, for daily life and society at large.
In our Headquarters in Mjölby, Sweden and outside Brussels, in our Sales companies across Europe or in our Factories in France, Italy and Sweden, you can be part of an extraordinary journey. And together we will Move the world towards easy and sustainable.
Time for you to make a MOVE!
We are currently strengthening our team with a new Head of Business Intelligence and Analytics. You will lead and nurture a dynamic team of Business Intelligence and Data Analysts, while collaborating with cross-functional teams and leadership in order to drive data-driven decisions. Your expertise and invaluable insights will not only support the achievement of our strategic objectives but also spearhead the adoption of innovative BI, analytics and machine learning technologies and methodologies. In this role you report to the Senior Manager Enterprise Architecture BI & IT Services Anders Lundstedt.
- Oversee our BI and Analytics Roadmap and the realisation of projects and initiatives within.
- Develop and execute a data strategy that aligns with company goals and objectives.
- Define and track KPIs to measure the success and impact of BI and Analytics initiatives.
- Oversee the creation of insightful reports, dashboards, and data visualizations that support decision-making across the organisation.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development within the BI team.
- Participate in strategic projects.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in leading Business Intelligence or data analytics teams.
- Previous experience in a leadership role.
- A deep understanding of data governance and data security best practices.
- Experience in project management to oversee BI projects and ensure timely delivery.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience from an international work environment.
- Fluent in both written and spoken Swedish and English.
- University degree within relevant area.
In a rapidly growing high-tech industry in fast transformation, Toyota Material Handling is stable, global, and influential. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We offer a dynamic and welcoming local work environment where you always act within an international context. The position is based in Mjölby, Sweden but the possibility to work remotely a few days a week is a natural part of the deal. So is an attractive benefit package and yearly bonus potential.
Most importantly, we have great people like yourself onboard who continuously learn, improve, and collaborate to deliver quality in everything we do. While you keep moving us forward, we look forward to seeing your career move in remarkable ways.
Time for you to make a MOVE!
Send your application, CV, and cover letter no later than December 5th , 2023. We screen continuously, so don’t miss out, send in your application today!
For more information, please contact: Anders Lundstedt, Senior Manager Enterprise Architecture BI & IT Services, Anders.Lundstedt@toyota-industries.eu