You are eager to test your coding skills in an environment where you get a chance to make a difference for healthcare and welfare improvement. We can offer a new challenge in that field!
Cambio is a market-leading supplier with a comprehensive offering for the entire healthcare and care chain. The goal is to offer the most innovative and cohesive solutions for regions and municipalities. We are growing continuously and now have about 800 employees in several countries.
Are you a skilled Java Developer with a passion for agile methodologies and team facilitation? Do you want to fundamentally change how healthcare systems of the future will play a role in healthcare and welfare improvement? Do you want to work with complex information systems that have very high requirements to scale?
If so, then we have got a fantastic opportunity for you to become a member of our platform team. Our mission is to create a new ecosystem to facilitate third-party integrations so that we together with others can innovate to improve healthcare and the end-to-end care chain.
As Java Developer, you will work with a modern development stack comprised of:
- Java & Kotlin
- Spring Boot
- Docker & Kubernetes (OpenShift)
- Reactive Programming Model
- A complex microservice architecture used to form large distributable systems able to offer zero-downtime while dealing with the unprecedented demands of healthcare and welfare data
- A complex data model leveraging a combination of (no)SQL database solutions (Couchbase) and decoupling through an event-based architecture (Kafka)
- Open standards including HL7 FHIR, Snomed CT and openEHR
- Greenfield platform without hard technology constraints
We use technologies and techniques such as those listed above to provide solutions that fulfill the requirements of a challenging and continuously evolving domain like healthcare. In our team, we are focused on building a next-generation robust, efficient, trustworthy healthcare solution using open standards.
At Cambio, we encourage taking initiatives that contribute to the development of the company and ourselves. For us, it is important that you should have the opportunity to grow, both as a person and as an employee. Our culture is described through the words “Trust”, “Care” and “Together” which permeate everything we do.
As a person you are a humble and responsible team player who loves problem solving. You have a great interest in technology and are passionate about programming. Like us, you love talking about SaaS, and you agree that robustness and performance are critical for the product’s success.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in Java/Kotlin
- Experience in working with agile methodologies
- Good understanding of service-oriented architecturesSpeaks and writes English fluently – you should be comfortable using English all day
It’s a bonus if you
- Experience in working on high-volume distributed systems
- Experience developing with Reactive
- Experience in Kubernetes or other container platform solutions
- Experience of distributed message brokers such as Apache ActiveMQ or Apache Kafka
Place of employment: Stockholm or Linköping
At Cambio we value a healthy work-life balance, and to encourage that we apply a hybrid working-model. Together with your team you decide which days you work at the office. On the remaining days you can work remotely from home, but you are always more than welcome to work at the office too.
Scope: Full time
Form of employment: Permanent employment, 6 months trial period
Other: We screen the applications and hold interviews continuously so please send your application as soon as possible via the link. We will get back to you when we have reviewed your application.
We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications, but we will only consider candidates who are located and have the legal right to work in Sweden. We will ask for verification during the process.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Read more about us here!
Are you interested in Cambio but you don’t feel that this position is the perfect match? Check out our other open positions at the career site here!