During the fall of 2020 Linköping Science Park has hosted a training series in Cyber Security for local SME’s in advanced technology. During the series the participants have been introduced to everything from phising to GDPR and creating a saftey culture at your company.
– It has been great to see the commitment from both participants, lecturers and our Advisory Board, says Sofia Lundqvist, project manager at Linköping Science Park.
The first part of the project has been a five part training series with five different themes:
- Data Management
- Digitalization and legal requirements
- Communication and Organization
The themes are selected from the wishes of participants, external monitoring and the Advisory Board and each meet up has been guested by three different lecturers.
– One of the major things I learned during this experience is that the threshold to being more cyber secure is lower than we think, says Sofia.
The training series was followed by a Boot Camp were the participants had one day along with three experts of risk analysis who helped them get started with their own risk managing. The participants were divided into groups led by one expert were they, based on the companies current conditions, decided on concrete measures.
– It is clear that we have built up a trust in the group during this fall since the participants are willing to share experiences and challenges with each other, says Sofia.
Do you want to learn more about Cyber Security? Watch our information movies on YouTube!