At Linköping Science Park we strive to create a world-class environment for innovation and business growth. As a subsidiary to Linköping’s municipality, the board members represent business, academia and politics. Apart from the regular board, Linköping Science Park has a multi-disciplinary student board that focuses on how to increase the attractiveness of the Science Park for students and young academics alike.
At the Science Park, multinational companies are mixed with leading research, innovative SMEs and startups. By engaging with entrepreneurs and enthusiasts of the future, we aim to deliver services that help them grow as individuals and as businessmen and women.
The Science Park follows a clear strategy emerging from the current mega trends such as urbanization, digitalization and internationalization. These trends will guide us when developing the future services to support our talents and businesses in the Science Park.
As a member of the student board, you will discuss the same topics as the board; strategies on how to work with attraction and promotion, how to best support business development, how to attract and retain talents and the general development of Science Park. By providing the student perspective, you will have a direct impact on the decisions of the board. Sometimes, the student board’s input will lead to projects addressing students and will provide you with the chance to actively support their realization.
As a member of the student board we wish you to engage over a two-year period. Every other year, half of the board will be replaced by new students.
Student board composition
• We strive to have a mixed composition of the student board; students from different parts of the university; different faculties, different education programmes, men and women as well as different backgrounds. In total, we have 8 board members.
• This year we are especially looking for students with an interest in Marketing, HR, Sustainability, Internet of Things or imaging.
The student board assignment:
• Bring the student perspective into Linköping Science Park
• Be an ambassador for the Science Park at Linköping University
• Be a part in realizing Linköping Science Park’s strategy during the coming years