CORUS demonstration days 6-7 October
- 6-7 October
- Norrköping airport, 603 61 Norrköping
We welcome you to the event for the demonstration of the droneflight between Linköping and Norrköping!
“The European CORUS-XUAM research project has announced a demonstration in Sweden due to take place in October 2022. A flight corridor between the two cities will be activated at the time of the flight estimated to last 20-25 minutes. Take-off happens next to the military airforce base in Linköping and visitors will greet the Katla Aero drone at its arrival at Norrköping Airport. Dialogue is ongoing between the Swedish team and the municipalities, their experts in urban planning, digitalization & transport as well as three ATS units.”
For almost two years, we have worked intensively to develop and prepare the demonstration and it is now time to carry out the first intercity droneflight between the Swedish cities Linköping and Norrköping.
We want it to be more than just a demonstration flight and the planned event will therefore last over two days – Thursday and Friday October 6-7.
In addition to see Katla’s drone fly from Linköping to Norrköping Airport we will get together and learn about the findings during the way from the project and how it paves the way forward for enabling Advanced Air Mobility. We will also hear experters from the industry discuss the introduction of Advanced Air Mobility and a sustainable future within mobility. And of course have a great time!
Demonstration day 6th of October
Place: Norrköping Airport
- 13:00 Seminar: Perspective from the industry and research groups on the topics: National Overview, Cybersecurity, Visual/Noise Pollution, Vertiport Availability for The Industry and needed Infrastructure
Participants: Christoffer Massinger Swedish Transportagency, John Nilsson, Swedavia, Kim SIlander, IBG, Billy Josefsson, LFV
- 15:30 Take – off of the Katla Drone from Linköping
- 16:30 Arrival Norrköping Airport
Contact for questions;
- Mariette Johansson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ann-Louise Manning email@example.com