Newly graduated Cloud Performance Engineer wanted!
Infor is an enterprise software company with a large portfolio of different products and solutions.
M3 is one of the largest and most successful products at Infor, we have two large offices in Sweden, Linköping and Stockholm, as well as two smaller offices in Gothenburg and Malmö. Outside of Sweden we have a large development centre in Manilla as well as colleagues in the USA and Poland.
The technology that powers M3 to be so different and successful is a Java based distributed application system, and business programs and solutions which handle complex customer requirements and deliver last mile functionality. M3 is large, uber large and exciting, you’ll be seeing and working with millions of lines of codes that run both on-premise and on cloud both as a single-tenant and multi-tenant product.
We work with state-of-the-art technologies, utilizing many AWS and Azure services and the latest open source frameworks and tools throughout development, deployment, test, monitoring and maintenance. We have a passion for automation and always try to minimize manual work. We believe both in creative solutions and innovative programming as well as in quality.
When corona restrictions are over, we are delighted to start working in our new and modern office in Linköping! The office has about 200 co-workers who also come together for different sports activities, cultural events, or parties.
The performance team is a cross skilled team who work with all areas of our cloud solutions. A typical day might include doing analysis of the database backend, reading through program code for the M3 application and also writing python scripts to drive load against the system or to collect large volumes of monitoring data.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be working as part of a team of Software Engineers, validating performance of existing and future components of M3 Cloud Edition
- Troubleshooting potential improvements, either alone or in collaboration with subject matter experts.
- Contributing to our internal test infrastructure, based on Grafana, InfluxDB, Jmeter, load runner and more.
- Learning about the many components that make up M3CE for the different industries that M3 supports.
- Investigating the use and performance benefit new services in AWS and Azure, both for M3 runtime and for performance test orchestration
What we offer:
- Opportunity to pursue own projects to improve efficiency of team
- Multicultural working environment with colleagues across Sweden, Manilla (Philippines), USA and Poland
- Learn and work with the latest cloud technologies in AWS & Azure
- Lean and agile development process
- Work in an engaged and driven team
- Part of high-profile projects with direct impact on customer deals
- Close cooperation with other teams at Infor
- Chance to learn about the entire M3 product suite, with a wide range of products, and build competence to troubleshoot some of them
- Test automation framework development
- CI/CD framework for our automation
- Develop AI based result management system
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education in Innovative Programming, Computer Science or related areas.
- Experience from programming languages like Python, Java, C# or similar.
- Ability to work well both independently and in diverse teams.
- Fluent English in speech and writing.
- A willingness and curiosity to try and solve problems
- Enjoys working in a team, sharing knowledge and best practice
- Structure and accuracy in delivered work
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We value the time you have taken to submit your application. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within 3 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.