Are you our new Verification & Validation Architect?
Arriver™ is a new software unit and brand, fully focused on developing perception, fusion and drive policy software for the next generation cars. It will deliver an open, scalable and flexible architecture solution running on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Ride™ System on a Chip (SoC) platform. Arriver™ has 800 people in five countries – China, Germany, Romania, Sweden, USA – and builds on more than a decade of experience in active safety software development. The company is wholly owned by Veoneer.
In Sweden we are situated in Linkoping, Stockholm and Gothenburg with around 400 colleagues.
We are Vision Perception
At our technical center based in Linköping we are developing world class vision perception systems for customers worldwide. As a site, we work closely together to design, develop, and deliver an integrated, customized SoC and software stack platform to global automakers and Tier-1 suppliers.
We offer a workplace where you contribute to the development of cutting-edge technology that aims to enhance road safety through collaborative driving and to facilitate autonomous driving.
We are now in an expansive phase and are starting up a collaboration with Qualcomm. We are looking for a Verification and Validation Architect who can strengthen us.
What you’ll do?
As the Verification and Validation (V&V) Architect, you will be a part of the Perception organization reporting directly to Manager Enabling systems. To be the V&V Architect means that you should keep the overall picture in focus and care on al activities from alpha to omega.
You will be an integral part of the definition of our V&V, either by directly leading or contributing to the development of the strategy. You will together with Manager Enabling systems develop how to organize and drive strategy development for V&V.
You will work in close cooperation with Pre-Development and our Core projects for different releases, ensuring that long-term strategies are formulated considering current capabilities and future wanted positions. You will ensure that V&V is an inherent part of the developed strategies.
You will seek to understand customer needs (internal and external) and industry dynamics, translating insights into strategies maximizing value to stakeholders given resource constraints.
You will interface other product lines, to find synergies and ensure alignment of strategies. You will take part of external events, for example, conferences, ensuring that strategic insights are captured and appropriate disseminated in the organization.
You will support Manager Enabling systems to formulate goals and targets for the organization, securing successful execution of strategies.
- Contribute to or lead our definition of a long-term V&V strategy covering verification and validation covering current and next generation Vision platform to facilitate Arriver to deliver Safe vision products, as standalone as well as a component in a system offering
- Ensure that V&V is at the core of the developed strategy, by taking V&V into consideration in all aspects of testing and verification tools and processes
- Analyze gaps in tool chains, enabling of a cost-effective fulfillment of target quality levels. Find synergies and alignment within Arriver
- Seek to coordinate strategies with relevant interfaces
- Contribute to formulating Perception organization targets to ensure fulfillment of strategies
- Act as a first point of contact and as an escalation point, below Manager Enabling systems, for needed decisions of long-term strategic nature
- Continuously communicate our vision and strategy to make sure that context is provided and that we all pull in the same direction
- Participate and represent Perception in relevant external events
What you’ll bring:
To succeed in this position, we think you have:
- A Master of Science degree in relevant area
- 5-10 years technical experience in relevant field
- Ability to understand complex systems (technically and organizationally) and how different components act together
- Ability to formulate a long-term wanted position and strategies to get there
- Excellent communication skills and ability to bring together a common view
- Preferably, background in testing, simulation, data or equivalent area
- Experience in leadership
You are fluent in English and preferably Swedish.
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Arriver appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.