For 20 years Medius has helped companies to take control of their spend by using our easy-to-use SaaS service Medius Spend Management suite. It started out as a Swedish startup and is today a global 500+ people company with an impressive growth and ambition.
A success factor here is in the user experience! We serve many users, and they all need a highly efficient and intuitive interaction with our cloud service. That is why we focus on a top notch and innovative UX.
Now we need a leader for this effort. Is it you?
As our UX Lead you will both lead, nurture and grow our team of UX Designers as well as leading key UX initiatives. You will work closely with Product Managers and other stakeholders to make sure that the solution will meet our high ambitions. We work in short iterations and really like when we can involve customer/end-users directly by frequently shipping updates to them based on their feedback.
- Lead the team of UX designers.
- Define and maintain UX design processes and practices.
- Establish strong relationships between UX, product, technology, and business.
- Work close with Product Managers to make sure UX aspects of our product suite is always considered.
- Be involved in development of new solutions. Both by leading others as well as acting as UX designer.
You will have:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, for example as UI, UX or Product Designer.
- Proven leadership skills, as line manager and/or as a project manager.
- Combination of analytical and hands-on problem-solving skills.
- Relevant degree in Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Interaction Design – or equivalent work experience.
- Familiarity with UX design tools (we do most of our work in Figma) and other design and presentation tools.
- Experience in design of data heavy UX will be considered an advantage.
- Self-starter with the ability to operate under minimal direction.
- A strong personal drive to deliver results by finding new solutions together with your team while having fun at work.
- Excellent communication skills. This includes fluent English as well as the ability to talk to both technical and businesspeople.
- Experience of software development processes and tools – agile development, build cycles is beneficial
To succeed in this, you will need a business oriented and customer focused approach. Furthermore, you will need to be a strong team player who prefers to collaborate; therefore, your social skills will be highly appreciated in this position.
As a global company, Medius values work/life balance, a collaborative work environment for our employees, and a team-oriented atmosphere.
We offer you a challenging position in a fast-growing company with strong financial ownership and a clear vision. We have generous benefits, and we strongly believe in individual growth. We surveyed our employees and they told us we’ve got a fantastic value-led culture!