We are looking for a passionate person with a drive to find the things no one expected and the dedication to verify that we maintain a high level of quality. As a test leader or test developer at Sectra Communications you will work closely with developers in one of our agile product development teams. You will be a key player in our team, ensuring product quality by having your main focus on the test aspect of development. Among other things, this means you always have the end user in mind with focus on usability and availability and you love setting up relevant test environments in order to quickly identify and troubleshoot challenges.
In this position, you will:
- Be challenged to think outside the box
- Test high-security systems for our secure communications solutions
- Be part of an agile development team to drive testing and automation
- Plan, create and execute both automated and manual tests and provide feedback on the results
- Continuously maintain automated tests and improve our continuous integration environment
- Enhance our way of working – we can, and always want to improve!
What’s in it for me?
Our developers and testers get to work with cutting edge technologies to meet the high demands on security, usability and availability, expected from our secure communication solutions.You will play a key role in bringing value to our products by making sure the customer’s expectations are exceeded.
You will also:
- Have fun!
- Work with highly skilled co-workers that always want to improve
- Be part of a team working in close cooperation with the product owner and customer to develop easy-to-use products
- Contribute to a safer society by making sure information can be transferred between those who shall
At Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. We expect you to have a strong educational background and a proven track record of success, but also a sense of humor when appropriate. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in engineering or IT
- You are curious and have strong analytical skills!
- You value quality and know what it means to release high-quality products
- Willingness to improve and eager to learn, as well as sharing your knowledge with those around you
- Loves teamwork
- Swedish citizenship and fluent in both English and Swedish
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Speak more languages than those required above
- Have experience of other cultures
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd
- Have an interest in IT security
- Have experience in developing or testing systems in agile environments
- Have experience working with electronics or embedded systems
Please make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and grades from both university and gymnasium/upper-secondary school in your application.