Are you our new Systems Engineer?
Arriver™ is a new software unit and brand, fully focused on developing perception, fusion and drive policy software for the next generation cars. It will deliver an open, scalable and flexible architecture solution running on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Ride™ System on a Chip (SoC) platform. Arriver™ has 800 people in five countries – China, Germany, Romania, Sweden, USA – and builds on more than a decade of experience in active safety software development. The company is wholly owned by Veoneer.
In Sweden we are situated in Linkoping, Stockholm and Gothenburg with around 400 colleagues.
What you’ll do?
You will help delivering our next generation perception software as a systems engineer in Requirement Area System Functions. In our cross-functional environment you will work closely with colleagues with various competences (e.g. software development, functional safety, cyber security, software/systems architecture) and contribute to areas such as the following:
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders as well as partners and customers regarding requirements, system design, integration, test, safety and security compliance, etc.
- Participation in investigations regarding technical areas including creating development and integration plans
- Help improving our effectiveness through e.g. way of working and processes
We seek you who are eager to embrace this challenge in the dynamic environment of the automotive sector.
What you’ll bring:
We are looking for a new colleague with a lot of drive, who is motivated by technical challenges, used to collaborating with others and has an analytical mindset as well as a structured way of working. We believe you have a degree in Engineering or similar with at least five years of work-life experience.
We think that the below qualifications will help you to be successful in the role (the more that apply the better):
- Knowledge and experience within the field of systems engineering, e.g. requirements management and system architectural design
- The ability to communicate effectively and present complex ideas to peers, management and customers
- Good ability to shift between abstraction layers in a system
- Experience in software quality and processes
- Good technical leadership, planning and organization/control skills
- Good risk management skills, weighing development effort against added value
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with embedded software
As a person, you are able to build good and constructive relations within the team and with external parties. You express yourself well in spoken and written English.
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Arriver appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
Last application date: 2021-08-31, continuous selection.
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting date: According to agreement
Contact information: Magnus Wallblom, email@example.com or Andreas Borg, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 – 30 94 00.