We are looking for driven and highly motivated persons with passion for system development in the IT security field. Our teams focus on different areas such as embedded Linux, regular Linux, network infrastructure, and Windows applications as well as interactions between systems. As a member in our development teams you will work closely with developers, testers and systems engineers to design and develop protocols and systems for secure communication. This means you will always be challenged with complex problems, trying to find the best solution and balance between security, usability and availability.
In this position, you will:
- Design and implement infrastructure systems for secure communication solutions
- Perform security analysis for different systems
- Define security tests for systems
- Provide relevant documentation for the system being developed together with your team members
- Enhance our way of working – we can always improve!
We hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- PhD, Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in engineering, IT or equivalent with an excellent academic record
- Swedish citizenship and fluent in both English and Swedish
- You value quality
- You are curious about new technology and a strong problem solver
- Willingness to improve and eager to learn
- Experience working in IT security projects
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with the rest of us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Speak more languages than those required above
- Have experience with other cultures
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying as examples
- Knowledge of threat analysis, security review and security testing
- Experience in security architectures in distributed IT systems
- Knowledge of networks and secure communication
What’s in it for me?
Our developers and testers get to work with cutting edge technologies to meet the high demands on security, usability and availability, expected from our secure communication solutions. You will play a key role in bringing value to our products by making sure the customer’s expectations are exceeded.
You will also:
- Work with highly skilled co-workers that always want to improve
- Be part of a team working in close cooperation with the product owner and customer to develop easy-to-use products
- Contribute to a safer society by making sure information can be transferred between those who shall have access to it
- Be part of our learning journey – we are eager to excel and learn even more
- Have fun!
Please make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and grades from both university and gymnasium/upper-secondary school in your application.