Are you our Software Development Summer Intern?
Veoneer is a worldwide leader in automotive technology. We design, manufacture and sell state-of-the-art software, hardware and systems for occupant protection, advanced driving assistance systems, and collaborative and automated driving to vehicle manufacturers globally. We have around 7100 employees in 13 countries and around 1500 of them based in Sweden. Our people are purpose – driven and curious.
We offer a workplace where you contribute to the development of cutting-edge technology that aims to enhance road safety through collaborative driving and to facilitate autonomous driving.
We are pioneers who thrive in response to the new and exciting challenges we face at the forefront of technology.
Join the Veoneer journey!
What you’ll do:
You and your team is responsible for delivering what is requested and prioritized by our product owners.
What you’ll bring:
To succeed in this role you have:
- Ongoing studies within Engineering: For example BS.c or MS.c in Applied Physics and Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Media Technology or similar.
- Good programming skills
It’s meritorious if you have studied courses in the area of programming, test and web development.
You have knowledge or skills in at least one or preferably more of following areas:
- Agile development
As a person you are driven, self-propelled and curious. You are a team player who are good at collaborating. You´re analytical and like challenging tasks.
What we offer:
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Veoneer appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity
Are you ready to Create Trust in Mobility?