Medius is a leading global provider of cloud-based spend management solutions, helping organizations drive their business forward by enabling best-in-class process efficiency, cost-savings, and greater financial control.
Our modular spend management suite includes market leading solutions for payments, strategic sourcing, contract management, procurement, accounts payable automation, and supplier management as well as data insight tools bringing control, compliance and cost savings throughout the entire source-to-pay process.
Over 4 000 customers and 500 000 unique users worldwide utilize Medius spend management solutions, managing transactions worth more than $175 billion annually. With Medius, spend is simply managed and savings are quickly realized by our customers.
If you are ready to challenge yourself in a business with incredible momentum and rapid growth; in a company leading the change – not following it – then come and join us here at Medius.
As a Solutions Consultant you will join Medius Professional Services team and be responsible for implementing our spend management suite for our customers. You will be given large responsibilities from the very beginning, driving exciting and challenging projects both nationally and globally across our various markets.
Understanding our customers’ business processes is crucial, and as a Solutions Consultant you are vital in mapping customer needs to best practice usage of our solutions.
Depending on project scope and requirements, you might in some cases focus more on ERP integration setup and configuration, whereas in others on the application side of things. You will over time have the opportunity to specialize more within one of the fields, depending on your specific profile and interests.
Some of the tasks you will be performing:
- Solution design, translating customer business requirements into best practice solution setup
- Performing technical and/or functional workshops, gathering and assessing customer requirements and needs
- Configuration and technical setup of of our SaaS applications
- Deploying and configuring Medius standard integrations towards different ERP systems
- Guide customers when communicating with Medius API:s
- Assist customers in analyzing their current S2P/P2P processes
- Assist customers in driving process improvement initiatives
- Documentation of solution specifications and change requests
Requirements for the position:
- People person with strong communication skills
- You are business minded and result-driven
- The ability to manage several parallel tasks with good quality and control
- Fluent in local language of the region you will be located in (SE, NO, DK, NL), both spoken and written
- Fluent in English language, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of IT systems in general
- Available for travels to client. Most work is done from your desk, but there will be occasional visits to client sites as the project work warrants (post COVID-19).
The following experiences are also beneficial:
- Previous work experience from implementation of software solutions, ideally cloud-based/SaaS
- Prior experience in Spend management, S2P/P2P
- Prior experiences of working as a consultant
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Dynamics AX/Finance & Operations, Dynamics NAV/Business Central, SAP, or Infor M3
- Knowledge of REST APIs
What we offer
Our employees love to work at Medius because of all the talented and welcoming co-workers and our fantastic value-led culture!
We expect you to drive the best possible value for our customers. In return, we’ll help you build your career while having the stability, benefits, and career possibilities of a global company, working with both domestic and international clients. And most important of all, having a lot of fun while doing it!
We offer you a challenging position in a fast-growing company with strong financial ownership and a clear vision. We have generous benefits and we strongly believe in individual growth.
The position is full-time and can be based out of any of the following regions – Sweden, Norway, Denmark, or the Netherlands. We offer our employees the possibility of a hybrid work model where some days are spent at the office or on-site at customers, and others remotely from home.
We make an ongoing selection of candidates why we ask you to send your application as soon as possible!