What we offer
Are you passionate about solving problems and delivering next-generation software to enhance the Internet experience? Join a global leader with over 20 years of experience creating software for fiber network operators. Are you looking for a place where you can see your ideas come to life in the real world? Do you want to make a difference every day? Stop looking – at Netadmin, we offer you countless personal and professional development possibilities. We provide a friendly, collaborative and stimulating environment for you to learn and thrive.
If you’re passionate about what you do, apply now!
About the role
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Solution Architect to join Netadmin’s Professional Services team. As a Solution Architect at Netadmin, you will be the leading expert who guides our customers and design their implementation to fit their needs in the best possible way. You will be responsible for collecting and analyzing requirements and converting these to proper design documentation. You will also be heavily involved in the development process.
Create high and low-level designs based on project input. The design defines the overall implementation of a customer project.
Refinement and breakdown of the solution design into technical design that will be the basis for our developers.
Perform workshops with the customer to analyze and break down use cases and requirements.
Interact with Project Manager to ensure that the project plan is kept up to date. For smaller projects, the Solution Architect will also take on the role as Project Manager.
Design and implement updates and/or changes of an existing customer’s installation.
Interact with sales and provide technical expertise and estimates in the sales process.
Defining common packages for reusability and standardized usage.
Skills and competencies
Ideal candidates will have the following experience, skills, knowledge, and personal characteristics:
- Experience in .NET (C#) development.
- Agile development.
- Experience in analyzing use cases.
- Comfortable communicating with customers and leading workshops.
- Solution-driven and structured.
- Swedish and English languages (verbal & written communication)
- Understanding of and experience with software product management and development.
- Strong analytical skills in combination with a strategic, action-oriented mindset.
- Team player and outstanding ability to work with and through others.
- High energy and sense of urgency.
- High curiosity and ability to investigate and learn new domains and technologies.
- Linux experience.
- German language (verbal & written communication).
We look forward to receive your application! Last day to apply is June 5, 2022.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply now!