Are you our new Software Engineer within Ground Truth?
Would you like to empower our next generation ADAS and autonomous driving systems?
Arriver™ is a new software unit and brand, fully focused on developing perception, fusion and drive policy software for the next generation cars. It will deliver an open, scalable and flexible architecture solution running on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Ride™ System on a Chip (SoC) platform. Arriver™ has 800 people in five countries – China, Germany, Romania, Sweden, USA – and builds on more than a decade of experience in active safety software development. The company is wholly owned by Qualcomm.
In Sweden we are situated in Linkoping, Stockholm and Gothenburg and Lund with around 400 colleagues.
We are Vision Perception
At our technical center based in Linköping, we are developing world class vision systems for several customers worldwide.
We are now in an expansive phase and are looking for Software Engineers in Development Enablers who can strengthen our Ground Truth Area for ongoing and upcoming collaborative driving projects.
We work in cross functional agile teams consisting of 5-8 members developing functions into our Perception Products. While each team member contributes with their own skills and experience, the team cooperates to perform the different steps in development. The teams are responsible for all steps in development, including system work, implementation, and verification.
What you’ll do?
You will be part of our development of systems for collecting ground truth data using multiple sensors such as Camera, Lidar and dGPS.
We are looking for you who have long experience of Software Development, preferably in C and C++ which we use for development of our target code.
As deep learning and CNNs are becoming more and more important in our product, we are also looking for you who have practical experience in machine learning, preferably in deep learning frameworks. Our frameworks are developed in Python.
In your daily work, we work in 3-week intervals mixing Scrum and/or Kanban. You will be involved in several of the following tasks.
- Design, training and evaluation of our deep neural networks
- Development of our deep learning framework in python
- Requirements work on system and SW development
- Software development for target HW in C
- Software development tools in mainly python and Matlab
- Development of system and SW tests
What you’ll bring:
To succeed in this position, we believe you have more than one of the following capabilities:
- A Master of Science in machine learning, image- or signal processing, computer science or equivalent area
- Machine learning experience
- Several years of experience of development in software industry
- Algorithm development experience within the area of signal and image processing, and its real-time hardware implementation
- Software and system level testing experience, preferably from embedded systems
- Software development experience with great interest in programming, preferably in C and Python
- Systems engineering experience
- Good understanding of different sensors such as Vision and Lidar
- Good understanding of calibration and synchronization of sensors
We also believe you have an analytical ability and high-quality awareness. As a person, you can lead your own work and the team forward.
You are fluent in English and preferably Swedish.
What we offer?
We offer a workplace where you contribute to the development of cutting-edge technology. This, combined with the purpose of our products, aims to enhance road safety and facilitate autonomous driving.
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A possibility to be challenged every day and to be a key person in our team
- A culture that embodies respect, openness, and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Arriver appreciates the value that comes with diverse teams and strives for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
Our Vision: To create a world where everyone arrives safe and sound at their destination.
Location: Linköping, Stockholm, Lund and Göteborg
Last application date: 2022-04-30, continuous selection.
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting date: According to agreement
Contact information: If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact one of our Hiring Manager; Niklas Hedsköld email@example.com
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 – 30 94 00.