At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
You will be a part of R&D and report to Director Quality Assurance.
Sound interesting? Then join us as our new Software Engineer – Quality Assurance!
YOUR OPPORTUNITY AND RESPONIBILITY
This position provides an excellent opportunity to work with all aspects of quality assurance throughout the entire software development process, starting from initial design and specifications through development, release and support.
As Software Engineer – Quality Assurance you will have the responsibility to make sure early in the design process that the product will be testable later, and to monitor external and internal testing and questions to find patterns where more testing is required.
As a Software Engineer – Quality Assurance at IFS you will, among other things, be expected to:
- Create test scripts and test data scripts to be used in both automatic and manual testing
- Secure that we have the right environments with necessary data for different types of automatic testing, such as performance tests
- Identify, prioritize and propose security corrections
- Plan and execute test strategies for different platforms
- Stay aware of quality situation internally and externally and take quality actions to address issues
- Be active in improving methodology and tools
If you are looking for a challenge with a chance to inspire, then the position as Software Engineer – Quality Assurance is something for you!
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
To be a successful Software Engineer – Quality Assurance at IFS your mindset will be the key factor, but to get even further we would like you to have a relevant academic degree (M.Sc. or B.Sc.), preferably in software engineering.
We are looking for someone with
- Knowledge in and experience with testing angular applications based on typescript and CSS
- Knowledge in and experience with both low-level and high-level testing
- Knowledge in Agile methodologies for software testing
- Knowledge in DevOps and CICD practices
- Knowledge in Test Automation tools and methodologies
- Knowledge in Test Data Management
- Knowledge in how to create a testable product
- Test documentation skills.
- Coordination and planning skills
To be able to guide and monitor services to ensure the teams are following the quality processes and requirements.
If you also have experience in UI testing, Performance testing, Security testing and Usability testing, then you are the perfect match!
For further information, please contact Anneli Mossberg, Director Quality Assurance in Experience Framework, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.