Arriver™ is a new software unit and brand, fully focused on developing perception, fusion and drive policy software for the next generation cars. It will deliver an open, scalable and flexible architecture solution running on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Ride™ System on a Chip (SoC) platform. Arriver™ has 800 people in five countries – China, Germany, Romania, Sweden, USA – and builds on more than a decade of experience in active safety software development. The company is wholly owned by Veoneer.
In Sweden we are situated in Linkoping, Stockholm and Gothenburg with around 400 colleagues.
Are you our new Software Engineer in Computer Vision Application?
We are looking to hire software developers for a lead customer project based on our next generation Perception platform (AVP5), to the Perception organization.
We give you the chance to join this adventure.
We are Vision Perception
Our Perception Strategy is to develop new solutions for the next generation Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Driving (AD) on a global market, and to be the leader in Perception and Driver Policy Software.
At our technical center based in Linköping, we are developing world class vision systems for several customers worldwide.
We offer a workplace where you contribute to the development of cutting-edge technology that aims to enhance road safety through collaborative driving and to facilitate autonomous driving.
We are now in an expansive phase and are looking for Software Engineers with a graduation as a Master of Science in computer science or equivalent area.
We work in cross functional agile teams consisting of 5-8 members developing functions into our Perception Products. While each team member contributes with their own skills and experience, the team cooperates to perform the different steps in development. The teams are responsible for all steps in development, including system work, implementation, and verification.
Our teams innovate at the frontiers of engineering in camera calibration using technologies such as machine learning, tracking and 3D reconstruction.
What you’ll do?
You will be part of our development of camera-based safety systems, accelerating the growth in Autonomous Driving.
We are looking for you who have long experience of Software Development, preferably in C and C++ which we use for development of our target code.
You will be working with an application integrating vision perception features with the ADAS/AD system in the vehicle. The application is based on adaptive Autosar.
In your daily work, we work in sprints during which you will be involved in several of the following tasks
- Software development for target HW in C and C++
- Software development in adaptive Autosar platform
- Software development tools in mainly python and C#
- Development of system and SW tests
- Documentation and architecture
- Requirements work on system and SW development
You will also
- Interface with our customers
- Interface with perception platform development
- Lead your own and the team´s work forward, by exploring new ideas and experiment for the benefit of the product, the team and yourself
- Influencing the product and your work by giving input to the product backlog and by selecting your team’s tasks for upcoming sprints
- Develop your and the organization’s expertise within a certain technical domain via Communities of Practice
What you’ll bring:
As a person we are looking for you who have a high motivation and a “can do”-attitude to strengthen our delivery in ongoing and upcoming collaborative driving projects.
To succeed in this position, we believe you have more than one of the following capabilities
- A Master of Science in computer science or equivalent area
- Software development experience with great interest in programming, preferably in C, C++ and Python
- Knowledge and/or great interest in adaptive Autosar platform
- Knowledge and/or great interest in software and system level testing
We also believe you have an analytical ability and high-quality awareness. As a person, you can lead your own work and the team forward.
You are fluent in English and preferably Swedish.
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Arriver appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
Last application date: 2021-12-10, continuous selection. If necessary, the last application date can be postponed to find the right candidate.
Employment condition: Permanent, full time.
Starting date: According to agreement, preferably asap.
Contact information: Fredrik Hagstrand, 0766-20 15 06, email@example.com
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 – 30 94 00.