We believe that you want to build software that contributes to the better good. Your software will save lives and make a difference in society.
You will work in one of our agile teams and it can be web, back-end, or application development. There are different opportunities.
You will be part of a self-organizing team with a shared passion for technology that is responsible for the design, implementation, and quality of the product.
What’s in it for me?
As a start, you will get a mentor to enable a smooth onboarding.
You will have the freedom to explore your own ideas. Every six weeks, a two-day “RAD Friday” is arranged. This will get you the opportunity to work on your own ideas and a result of this will end up in our products.
You will also be part of an award-winning full-service software company and contribute to better healthcare for millions of patients worldwide. And have fun doing it!
At Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn. We expect you to have a strong educational background and a proven track record of success. If you are a fast learner, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- At least three years of university education in engineering science or IT
- Fluency in English and preferably Swedish
- You value customer contact and thrive in a fast paced technological environment.
- You have a sense of humor and just love to fika!
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with us at Sectra.
It is an asset if you also:
- Speak more languages than those required above
- Have experience of other cultures
- You consider yourself as a nerd in any field
- Have interests such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd
- If you happen to have pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane
Please make sure to attach
- Cover letter
- Transcripts/grades from both university and gymnasium/ upper-secondary school