At WISI Norden, we live and breathe professional live video distribution. We are a tight-knit team backed up by our global organization with headquarters in Germany. This gives us the perks of solid resources while still being able to operate agile and independent. Our R&D department operates globally with teams in Sweden, Germany, Canada and Tunisia. We are now looking for an additional Software Engineer specializing in embedded systems.
What you’ll do
You will be an important member of our team responsible for the development of our professional broadcasting products. Assignments will include programming in C for our hardware developed in-house. You will participate in the complete development process, including system design and getting direct feedback from users.
To thrive with us, you have to appreciate an environment and culture of great personal responsibility and flexibility. As we are a part of a global organization, your role will include cooperation with our international colleagues. Good communication skills are essential and you should be able to work well in teams as well as independently.
Who you are
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Experience in C/C++ programming
- Swedish and English in speech and writing
- Experience from streaming media
- Experience in IP and computer networks
- Experience in RF technologies
- An interest in everything audio/video
What you’ll get
- To be a part of a creative team driving the latest technology in video processing
- The opportunity to shape your role and profile
- Flexible hours to balance work/life
- Occasional board game nights
- A slight addiction to coffee