We are now looking for one more person to join our Platform team. This is a great opportunity to join a section in Sectra that is filled with smart and talented people, experienced and young. It might be you !
Sectra is an award-winning full-service software company. As one of Northern Europe´s most established supplier of software to the medical industry, we are proud to say that our products save lives and makes a difference in society. We are now looking for a motivated software developer to our Platform teams.
- You will get an important role in a very technical field
- You will work in one of our agile teams to create software that helps millions of patients worldwide.
- You will be part of a self-organizing team with a shared passion for technology.
- You will be part of design, implementation and quality of our platform that enables our products.
- You will be part of an environment that enables your personal growth
What’s in it for me?
As a start, you will get a mentor to enable a smooth onboarding.
You will have the freedom to explore your own ideas. Every six weeks, a two-day “RAD Friday” is arranged. This will get you the opportunity to work on your own ideas. The results of this work often make it into our products.
At Sectra we contribute to better healthcare for millions of patients worldwide. And have fun doing it!
At Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn. We expect you to have a relevant academic background. No matter if you are new or experienced, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply
- Good Swedish and English skills, spoken and written
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent
- You value customer contact and thrive in a technological environment.
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values. A person that will enjoy working with us at Sectra.
We work most frequently with .Net, C++ and SQL, and use tools such as Jira and GIT to enable an agile and reliable development environment.
It is an asset if you also:
- Speak more languages than those required above
- Have interests in technology and software development
- Like to spend time on your own thinking about solutions and how to make things better
- Bonus: If you happen to have a pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane
Please make sure to attach:
- Cover letter
- Transcripts/grades from university and gymnasium/upper-secondary school