We are looking for a software developer to join one of our internal operations teams in Linköping. You will work in one of the teams focused on internal engineering and efficiency, paving the way for the rest of the development organization.
The team’s responsibilities include continuous integration and build systems, test automation, tools and system administration. Together as a department we create software that helps millions of patients worldwide.
At Sectra you will be given the opportunity to put your skills to real use, challenge yourself, and make a difference within our society. And have fun doing it!
What’s in it for me?
You will be part of our cloud and automation journey in the internal engineering area.
You will also have the freedom to explore your own ideas – every six weeks, a two-day “RAD Friday” is arranged during which you get the opportunity to work on your own ideas, and the results of this work often make it into our products and solutions.
At Sectra, you will:
- Get a mentor to enable a smooth onboarding.
- Work with highly skilled co-workers.
- Contribute to better healthcare for millions of patients worldwide.
- Be part of learning journey – we have a continuous drive to learn and excel.
- Have fun!
In this position, you will:
- Solve complex and interesting problems.
- Work with modern tools and solutions. We are currently adopting automation and cloud solutions in many areas.
- Continuously improve our development, test and continuous integration environments.
- Be part of a team with joint responsibility for delivery and work in close cooperation with the stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other teams to create a complete solution.
- Evolve our way of working – we can always make things better!
At Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. We expect you to have a strong educational background and a proven track record of success, but also a sense of humour when appropriate. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- You love software development and new technology.
- At least three years of university education in engineering science or IT.
- Fluency in English and preferably Swedish.
- You value customer contact and thrive in a fast-paced technological environment.
- You have a sense of humour and love to fika!
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Have experience with Linux system administration
- Have experience with Windows system administration
- Have experience in cloud computing and Azure
- Speak more languages than those required above.
- Have experience of other cultures.
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd.
Please make sure to attach your CV and transcripts/grades from both university and gymnasium/ upper-secondary school in your application.