Do you want to support our customers in driving innovation and adopting Artificial Intelligence (AI) to improve quality and efficiency in their clinical practice?
The Amplifier Service is a recent addition to the Sectra portfolio and facilitates easier adoption of AI in clinical practice. At Sectra, we believe that technology can help people and benefit society. We go the extra mile for our customers and continuously contribute to pioneering new technologies and solutions. We simply think high-tech is fun! We value improvement and innovation and have the opportunity to put our skills to real use, to take our own initiatives, to challenge ourselves, to make a difference in society and grow together with talented and ambitious colleagues.
As Software Developer you will help drive the development of our Amplifier Platform. The platform hosts and manages the launch of third-party AI applications. The purpose of the platform is to help a hospital to increase their use of AI applications in the clinical workflow by providing a platform that can provision numerous third-party applications.
What’s in it for me?
You will be working at the forefront of innovation in healthcare and helping our customers adopt innovation at scale. You will be part of the Amplifier Services team dedicated to make this new part of the portfolio a success. The Amplifier Services team continuously challenges the status quo and drives acceptance for new deployment and service concepts (like DevOps) in a highly regulated industry. Your role will be key in building a platform that meets our customers’ expectations but also supports our country organization in delivering state of the art deployment and service.
You will also:
- Work with highly skilled co-workers
- Be a part of a team working in close cooperation with the product owner and end users
- Contribute to better healthcare for millions of patients worldwide
- Be part of learning journey – we have a continuous drive to learn and excel
- Use modern technology and tools
- Have fun!
In this position, you will:
- Participate in the entire DevOps workflow from design to development and operations
- Be part of an agile development team that works closely with product management and customers
- Use and develop your knowledge and experience of C# and/or Python
- Work with varied tasks
- Be involved and influence our way of working – we can and always want to develop!
- Have fun at work while being challenged!
At Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn. We expect you to have a strong educational background and a proven track record of success, but also a sense of humor when appropriate. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- Experience and strong affinity to drive customer success via DevOps and continuous deployment and continuous integration (CI/CD)
- You are curious about new technology and are a strong problem solver
- Good C# and/or Python skills
- Fluency in English
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Experience with Docker/containerization and cloud technology is a plus
- PACS/Radiology/DICOM/HL7 experience
- Have experience with Microsoft Azure
- Have experience of other cultures.
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd.
Please make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and transcripts/grades from both university and gymnasium/ upper-secondary school in your application.