Would you like to work in a global organization with highly competent colleagues who have a joint mission to create world unique 3D models products based on satellite imagery? Are you a curious, dedicated software developer who want to work with the latest technology within 3D reconstruction, visualization, and ML? This might be the position for you!
Maxar is currently seeking Software Developers to join our R&D center that is based in a brand-new office in Ebbepark, Linköping. We create SW to build and visualize the whole world in 3D. We develop world-unique technology in advanced image processing, our visualization platform offers unique 3D geodata with the world’s highest quality based on commercial satellite images. Our 3D analyses and data models offer decision-makers all over the world a very accurate 3D basis for use in areas such as security, defense, and infrastructure.
Life with Us
With us you will have the opportunity to work with talented team members in a friendly and supportive environment. At Maxar you matter, and we invest a lot of effort to create a great work environment where all employees can develop, learn and have fun together.
We believe in a transparent and fast communication where short decision paths are a natural part of the everyday business. We are also convinced that decisions are best made by the people that are closest to the task. Therefore, you will have a central role with the chance to both influence and take on responsibility in your everyday work.
What you will do
As a developer with us you will
- work with algorithm development, ML, database management, BIG DATA , 3 D graphics / visualization and/or data security solutions for our products.
- conduct a dialogue with our requirements setters and then transforming these requirements into a realized product.
The coding is done in C and C ++, mainly in a Linux environment.
Who you are
To be successful in this position we believe that you are:
- a team player and understand that collaboration is the key to success
- self-motivated and take responsibility for your tasks
- able to prioritize and handle changes in your work when needed
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related area
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in object-oriented programming
- Demonstrated experience in each of the following: C and C++, Linux, Algorithm development
It is a plus, but not a requirement, if you have previous experience working with database management and data security solutions.
Interested to find out more?
Please contact Anna Jangblad on firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hear from you!