Do you want to join our team of source-to-pay experts? We help our customers drive their business forward by providing our cloud service for eProcurement and AP Automation.
A success factor here is the user experience! We serve many users and they all need a highly efficient and intuitive interaction with our products. We now need to strengthen our UX team and are looking for a Senior UX Designer. Are you the right person to join us on this journey going forward?
As our Senior UX Designer you will work closely together with product owners, business analysts and developers in the product teams, designing effective, accessible, and appealing user interfaces. You will help maintaining and defining our UX design processes and practices, as well as make sure that the user-centered approach is followed during every part of the product design life-cycle.
We work in short iterations and really like when we can involve customer/end-users directly by frequently shipping updates to them based on their feedback.
- Work with design for small interface details to large, strategic business initiatives
- Communicate and visualize your ideas trough e g sketches or prototypes
- Lead and run interviews and usability tests with our customers and users.
- Understand and balance user needs, business goals and technical feasibility
Who you are
As a person you are a driven and curious team player, who enjoy being an ambassador for design. You like to work with details, you have an analytical mindset and you are solution focused. You have experience from working in agile teams and enjoy continuously improving the ways of working.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, for example as UI, UX or product designer
- Combination of analytical and hands-on problem-solving skills
- Relevant degree in Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Interaction Design or similar – or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with UX design tools (we’re currently using Figma)
- Self-starter with the ability to operate under minimal direction.
- Have experience working with design systems and follow design patterns, as well as defining and improving them.
- A strong personal drive to deliver results by finding new solutions together with your team while having fun at work.
As a global company, Medius values work/life balance, a collaborative work environment for our employees, and a team-oriented atmosphere.
If you have any questions about this recruitment, please contact email@example.com