We are Signality, an innovative, deep tech and open sports and artificial intelligence company at the forefront of sports technology.
We use our patented computer vision technology and AI platform to give leagues, media, and rights holders access to next-generation sports data without costly infrastructure or manual work.
We have been constantly growing over the past years and our aim is to continue this trend by focusing on identifying the best strategy and executing it as a team. To make this happen and to follow this trajectory, we are searching for a Senior Software Engineer experienced with Python.
What’s the job…
Our processing pipeline requires intensive CPU and GPU tasks to extract data from high resolution live streams: video decoding, synchronization, image manipulation, ML-inference, data filtering and delivery. Optimization is necessary step in order to increase the capacity of our solution, as well as control our infrastructure cost. This role is about moving one step further, by providing mechanisms to speed up the processing such as: extended usage of multiprocessing, horizontal HW scalability and GPU-accelerated computation. The candidate we’re looking for should be comfortable working with a large code-base written in Python.
- Building efficient python-based real-time applications
- Improve observability of our existing solution
- Checking code from other developers and coaching junior team members
- MS degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Experience working with Python for large applications in production.
- Experience working with gstreamer and / or pycuda
- Excellent programming, testing, and debugging skills.
- Been confronted to optimization problems before, identify bottlenecks and run deterministic profiling tools is no secret for you
- Enthusiasm about taking up a new challenges, or passionate about sport, or both
Our internal language is English, so there is no need to speak Swedish.
Awesome if you also have…
- Enthusiast about taking up a new challenges, or passionate about sport, or both
- A willingness to learn new technologies and move between different tech stacks
- Great problem-solving skills
What we offer…
- A position upon which to develop further within the company
- An opportunity to take over responsibilities and follow own ideas
- To be part of a highly motivated, innovative, and dynamic team
- An exciting job field with great opportunities for personal development
- Partly remote working possibilities and flexible working hours